DX » Community » Reviews » Gun Shaped Butane Jet Torch Lighter with Leather Pouch
  • 5 star 5 ( 42% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 58% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byaugusto1213 on 11/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Arma com desenho e formato muito fiel a original, material de ótima qualidade pelo preço do produto. A chama pode ser regulada e é bem forte, da pra derreter metal fácil, é uma pena o reservatório de gás dela não ser tão gran... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKyorakuSama on 11/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It looks real which I find extremely cool (wouldn't wave it around in public though), Inexpensive, which is why I even bought this in the first place. Very strong flame. The lighter arrived in excellent condition, no damages or scratches. Cons:There isn't a con, but I g... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygustavo420 on 09/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Made mainly of metal, looks cool. It's smaller than I expected but still looked like a real gun. Some people even asked me if it was actually a real gun. Cons:It's smaller than I thought it would be but still a acceptable size. It finally stopped working after... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDavidDiachuk on 04/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's nice looking, and the flame is alright. It's got a nice feel and it's fun to show your friends. It's realistic feeling and the little holster it comes with is actually quite useful if you remove the key ring. Cons:After about 10 days the cylinder stopped rotating a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCypherBlack on 04/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:looks very cool. feels awesome in your hand. could actually fool someone into thinknig that it is a real gun. its awesome. it lights well and the flame is colored and strong. you can also pull the hammer to light it, which is a plus. great color and sheen, looks so real... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylamarquenet on 03/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Se ve bastante real para el precio que se paga, la llama es roja, el tambor gira cuando se gatilla. Cons:La llama no siempre enciende cuando se gatilla, el mango plastico viene suelto, y la mirilla es de plastico lo que estropea bastante la estetica del arma, el arma es... Read more

1 0
  • posted byionic on 11/01/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Basic torch lighter shaped like a gun, works great in wind. The holster is really cute and functional after i ripped the keychain option off. Cons:The lighter itself is medium quality, one side of the pistol grip damaged in delivery but still stays on. The holst... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPokopet on 09/21/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Good shape, weigh - Work great (altho sometime didn't work at the first hit) - You like it rotated it in your finger like a cowbow - Seen like a real one (smaller but similar) Cons:- some parts aren't well attached but with a good glue it's fix well - someti... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymrchettinho on 01/21/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Its a realy cool lighter! - Its not the regular flame, its a boosted torch! - The revolving ammunition cylinder turns when you light. - For cowboys with good taste. Cons:- The finish sucks. - The other side of the finish sucks too. OtherThoughts:After having t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySiemz on 09/09/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Its amazing how warm it gets, the flame is red with a bit of blue and sometimes its so hot u can barly see it ! , It lights my candles from a big distance in under 5 secs ! Whats amazing for this price, also a few of my friends said it looked very real from a di... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections