DX » Community » Reviews » Gun Shaped Butane Jet Torch Lighter with Leather Pouch
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byaugusto1213 on 11/26/2013

Arma com desenho e formato muito fiel a original, material de ótima qualidade pelo preço do produto. A chama pode ser regulada e é bem forte, da pra derreter metal fácil, é uma pena o reservatório de gás dela não ser tão grande. Mas eu recomendo muito! Chegou ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKyorakuSama on 11/15/2013

It looks real which I find extremely cool (wouldn't wave it around in public though), Inexpensive, which is why I even bought this in the first place. Very strong flame. The lighter arrived in excellent condition, no damages or scratches. There isn't a con, but I guess the plastic bits on top would've ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygustavo420 on 09/06/2013

Made mainly of metal, looks cool. It's smaller than I expected but still looked like a real gun. Some people even asked me if it was actually a real gun. It's smaller than I thought it would be but still a acceptable size. It finally stopped working after ~8 months of heavy use. Don't even know if this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDavidDiachuk on 04/09/2013

It's nice looking, and the flame is alright. It's got a nice feel and it's fun to show your friends. It's realistic feeling and the little holster it comes with is actually quite useful if you remove the key ring. After about 10 days the cylinder stopped rotating and the grips fell off. The holster's ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCypherBlack on 04/07/2013

looks very cool. feels awesome in your hand. could actually fool someone into thinknig that it is a real gun. its awesome. it lights well and the flame is colored and strong. you can also pull the hammer to light it, which is a plus. great color and sheen, looks so real, great weight to it. sometimes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylamarquenet on 03/18/2013

Se ve bastante real para el precio que se paga, la llama es roja, el tambor gira cuando se gatilla. La llama no siempre enciende cuando se gatilla, el mango plastico viene suelto, y la mirilla es de plastico lo que estropea bastante la estetica del arma, el arma es mas chica que una real y el gatillo ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byionic on 11/01/2012

Basic torch lighter shaped like a gun, works great in wind. The holster is really cute and functional after i ripped the keychain option off. The lighter itself is medium quality, one side of the pistol grip damaged in delivery but still stays on. The holster is pretty low quality, the belt clip aint ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPokopet on 09/21/2012

- Good shape, weigh - Work great (altho sometime didn't work at the first hit) - You like it rotated it in your finger like a cowbow - Seen like a real one (smaller but similar) - some parts aren't well attached but with a good glue it's fix well - sometime you have to hits a few times after it burn ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymrchettinho on 01/21/2012

- Its a realy cool lighter! - Its not the regular flame, its a boosted torch! - The revolving ammunition cylinder turns when you light. - For cowboys with good taste. - The finish sucks. - The other side of the finish sucks too. After having this gun for one week, realize theres is a simbol in the holster ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySiemz on 09/09/2011

Its amazing how warm it gets, the flame is red with a bit of blue and sometimes its so hot u can barly see it ! , It lights my candles from a big distance in under 5 secs ! Whats amazing for this price, also a few of my friends said it looked very real from a distannce !, The pouch is awesome and BLACK ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections