DX » Community » Reviews » Injector Style Thermal Conductive Grease with Silver Paste (5ml)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDJeniMal on 09/10/2013

Thermopaste of silver color. In a syringe of 5 ml that will suffice on long use. Physical condition of thermopaste - liquid. It is put easily and well. Reduces temperature somewhere by 10 degrees. Minuses yet I didn't find. In principle they also aren't present In our city thermopaste isn't on sale, ... Read more

????? Injector Style Thermal 111111 Quality of paste

0 0 0

• posted byGH320 on 05/22/2013

much product ideal for pc of low requirements the application is very easy very cheap the consistency I find very comfortable. is silver and also people like the color, think it is very professional and are the right A little bit of air in the injector It is very liquid be careful, some people may not ... Read more

Thermal paste compared to hand

0 0 0

• posted byLucasSantiagoo on 01/24/2013

Works very well with a high-end processor like mine (FX-8320) overclocked at 3.9 Ghz. The temperature remains at 37 ºC so it leads the heat very well. You must be careful when you place it on the processor because it's quite liquid but it's not really a problem. Works perfectly on Fx-8320 at 3.9... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byddeckov on 01/15/2013

Its cheap, quality is usual no problem. Seems to be good for his purpose and price ceartenly. Good heating transfer, like standard thermal conductive grease . Injector has a cap for a style. . . . . . There is 4 ml unless 5 ml in my injector and is too liquid, so its litle hard to stick on CPU or other ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMatusware on 11/17/2012

4,5ml of silver paste, dont really know what pros i can tell you, it comes with standard injector, its conductive grease and this can be used on CPU`s etc, worth every penny its not really a paste or greasy..its actually very runny, its more of an liqued so be *very carefull when you use it, or you end ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycoq509 on 07/28/2012

It seems working. Seems to be good as it can be applied enough thin. Lacks specification so I cannot say much about its quality. Contains a lot of silicon oil. This compound is so soft that this shouldn't be used with CPU coolers with "direct heat-pipe" or damaged surface, as this compound ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFenki on 08/13/2011

I used several different thermal greases until now. All were very thick and sticky - this one is almost a liquid which makes appplying more difficult but the layer of grease gets much thinner. The consistence makes it a bit hard to dose - so be careful. Most people think that the thermal grease has to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxumuk13 on 08/12/2011

A good stuff for a good price. I use this paste for my CPU coolers. If apply a small drop to CPU it spreads and conductive layer became very thing - good for heat transferring. But if it flows... it became cons. It flows. It's not a "grease", it behaviors like a liquid. It's not easy for me ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPhoton303 on 11/25/2010

-Good thermal conductance -Quality springe -Simple pakaging... (bubble warp bag) -Easy to spread -No instruction or documentation -Too liquid for my application... it seem too liquid to be even called a paste ;) -Will have to clean up the mess it did on my board An other quest begins in search of a thermal ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections