DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Car Windshield Swivel Mount and Car Charger for Samsung I9000
  • 5 star 11 ( 73% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 27% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytich64 on 06/01/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good price and quality, always kept up to date with order staus. Will recommend to friends. Easy to use on car windscreen and product feels secure when in use. Works perfect with ionroad. Cons:Bit slow on delivery but that is advised so you know how long it wi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysamis8300 on 01/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:+ fits exactly for the samsung galaxy mobile phone + very flexible so you can really place it where you want it in your car + holds very well (one one side your phone and on the other side itself on the windshield) + charger works as it should Cons:- I don't see any con... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoniejj on 01/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to install holds your phone while driving Flexible mount Great for using your phone for navigation Great for hands free calling! Cons:I cant use the cup holder anymore, but thats okay. not really a con. worth it your money, only 5 euros!!!!!! :) while dri... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydbijen on 10/01/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to install, holds your phone while driving. Thanks to the flexible mount, the suction cup can be placed low on the windshield, not obstructing your view. Great for using your phone for navigation, or hands free calling, dash-cam etc. Cons:The flexible mou... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCapMad on 08/23/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good fit for Samsung Galaxy S model I9000B (Brazil), Nice power cable and plugs, teh same quality as the original products, but much cheaper than brazilian price. It has a good fixation to the windshear! Serve muito bem para o SGS brasileiro (I9000B), ótimo ca... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFargoVortac on 08/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Standard suction mechanism holds very well on glass or flat surfaces, even when on the windshield at an angle. Phone fits perfectly and securely, and cutouts enable use as a road video camera. Cons:Stem adjusts and keeps shape, but when used at an angle (like... Read more

0 0
  • posted byElaineMarley on 07/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:My I9001 fits perfect in this. The swivel is good, and you can pretty much angle it any way you like. The suction cup seems to stick well too, and easy to remove again. Cons:The cable is a bit short for my car. But that is because my lighter socket i down by the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjammer506 on 12/06/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great price for the combo, charger always worked for me. The Windshield Mount worked great too. Really not much room for error with these, either they worked or they didn't, and these were perfect. Cons:The workings, the movable parts, of the mount were kinda tight. But... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykrynble2 on 11/07/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to mount and remove, the wind holder is easy to put and the plug works perfectly. The charger works nicely and charges the battery really quick! Cons:Mine broke but I have no idea how it happened, i used to keep it inside my car's glove box and suddenly i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJoopNLs on 09/21/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I use it with my Samsung Galaxy S. Works perfect in my car. It sticks extremely well to the windshield (unlike my TomTom navigator). Easy to mount horizontally or vertically. The charger cable is long and flexible enough to reach the phone. Perfect product if you want t... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections