• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Works superb, charger is a must!

posted by pakatten on 04/14/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

The I9000 (Galaxy S) had build-in GPS and navigation software. Without a mount in your car this is not really usable while driving.

This mount will solve your problem! Its suction cup is very good. It holds very strongly to the window. I've repositioned it several times now and the cup still holds very well.

The fit for the phone is very tight. It will hold your phone strong, but in my opinion a little too strong.

Because GPS uses a lot of battery the charger is a MUST HAVE! It will supply a little more power to the battery than what you consume, so the phone will be charging very slowly (if you so not connect the charger the battery will be empty within 2hours)

All short: very handy very fine.

Cons:

Holds phone very tight. I trimmed the clip with a pair of clippers. Removed about 2mm, and now the fit is perfect

The swivel arm has plastic cover which is not very good. you can manually adjust this cover, so no problem when it's in place.

OtherThoughts:

Swivel arm is pretty long, which makes sure you can get to the perfect spot.

Because the GPS sensor in this phone is not very good, the phone should be close to the window. A shot swivel would have helped

Bottomline:

Buy it!!!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections