DX » Community » Reviews » Naruto's Alloy Sword (Black + Red)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjdlhvg on 01/24/2014

hello, Its exactly what is announced, a big great looking kunai in metal, its heavy so when you are waving it around it really feels like the real deal! the edges are nowhere near sharp but thats a good thing because you can throw it around without killing anyone in mine the grip was very sloppy, strips going off on the top and not carefully placed ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byElRoo on 10/07/2013

It is an excellent item for Naruto's Fans, excactly what is announced. Just like you can see in the picture, very nice, solid metal, completely black metal with a little red strip tangled. The package its so nice, with a soft appereance, it seems like a parchment just like the anime. I do not have any Cons to this item, really it is like the picture ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxkidra on 03/28/2013

Its exactly what is announced, a big great looking kunai in metal, its heavy so when you are waving it around it really feels like the real deal! the edges are nowhere near sharp but thats a good thing because you can throw it around without killing anyone or breaking any walls :) in mine the grip was very sloppy, strips going off on the top and not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjarok on 03/05/2013

This is simply a must have for every naruto fan like myself! Great quality and nice finnish! I've owned mine for quite a while now, almost a year and sometimes been playing around with it, dropped it ofcourse, and the paint is really durable! Mine is still all black and i can't say ive allways been nice to it. Its great for showing of and a real cool ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRebirthx3 on 07/22/2011

-The product's quality is very good. -The product isn't usefull ,but very decorating! -Nice gift fot Naruto's fans! -Looks like a real kunai. -The tip of the kunai is not sharp so it isn't that dangerous. There isn't cons for the product, maybe a bit big and not very usefull, but still decorating. Do not try to throw this :)! The price could be lower ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections