DX » Community » Reviews » Naruto's Alloy Sword (Black + Red)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjdlhvg on 01/24/2014

hello, Its exactly what is announced, a big great looking kunai in metal, its heavy so when you are waving it around it really feels like the real deal! the edges are nowhere near sharp but thats a good thing because you can throw it around without killing anyone in mine the grip was very sloppy, strips ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byElRoo on 10/07/2013

It is an excellent item for Naruto's Fans, excactly what is announced. Just like you can see in the picture, very nice, solid metal, completely black metal with a little red strip tangled. The package its so nice, with a soft appereance, it seems like a parchment just like the anime. I do not have any ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxkidra on 03/28/2013

Its exactly what is announced, a big great looking kunai in metal, its heavy so when you are waving it around it really feels like the real deal! the edges are nowhere near sharp but thats a good thing because you can throw it around without killing anyone or breaking any walls :) in mine the grip was ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjarok on 03/05/2013

This is simply a must have for every naruto fan like myself! Great quality and nice finnish! I've owned mine for quite a while now, almost a year and sometimes been playing around with it, dropped it ofcourse, and the paint is really durable! Mine is still all black and i can't say ive allways been nice ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRebirthx3 on 07/22/2011

-The product's quality is very good. -The product isn't usefull ,but very decorating! -Nice gift fot Naruto's fans! -Looks like a real kunai. -The tip of the kunai is not sharp so it isn't that dangerous. There isn't cons for the product, maybe a bit big and not very usefull, but still decorating. Do ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections