Customer’s impression:
None Perfeito Very cool
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Awesome life sized, heavy, metal kunai with great quality and feel!

posted by jarok on 03/05/2013
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

This is simply a must have for every naruto fan like myself!

Great quality and nice finnish! I've owned mine for quite a while now, almost a year and sometimes been playing around with it, dropped it ofcourse, and the paint is really durable! Mine is still all black and i can't say ive allways been nice to it.

Its great for showing of and a real cool gadget for opening boxes or letters.

Great for cosplays, this kunai is life size!

Its not sharp so its pretty child friendly, tho it´s pointy, is made of metal and have some nice weight to it, so it is not a toy.

Can´t see any cons, just some heads up for clumsy people like myself, it WILL hurt if you drop it on your toes ;)

If you want a sharp knife maby its a con that this isnt sharp, but i think you can sharpen it if you want to, but be careful!

Sweet life size Kunai with some sweet weight and feel to it. The package is acctually really cool and comes in the form of a forbidden scroll from the series!

Great buy! you get what you pay for, some may concider it a ittle expensive for only one cosplay knife but this is as good as you can get.

Post comment

DX Everywhere