• 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Awesome life sized, heavy, metal kunai with great quality and feel!

posted by jarok on 03/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

This is simply a must have for every naruto fan like myself!

Great quality and nice finnish! I've owned mine for quite a while now, almost a year and sometimes been playing around with it, dropped it ofcourse, and the paint is really durable! Mine is still all black and i can't say ive allways been nice to it.

Its great for showing of and a real cool gadget for opening boxes or letters.

Great for cosplays, this kunai is life size!

Its not sharp so its pretty child friendly, tho it´s pointy, is made of metal and have some nice weight to it, so it is not a toy.

Cons:

Can´t see any cons, just some heads up for clumsy people like myself, it WILL hurt if you drop it on your toes ;)

If you want a sharp knife maby its a con that this isnt sharp, but i think you can sharpen it if you want to, but be careful!

OtherThoughts:

Sweet life size Kunai with some sweet weight and feel to it. The package is acctually really cool and comes in the form of a forbidden scroll from the series!

Bottomline:

Great buy! you get what you pay for, some may concider it a ittle expensive for only one cosplay knife but this is as good as you can get.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections