DX » Community » Reviews » Trendy Sports Armband for Ipod Nano 6 (Black)
  • 5 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymarianajackze on 09/10/2013

The fabric is really comfortable and looks really nice. It fits nicelly my arm and my my boyfriends, who's a little bit stronger than me. Fitting the ipod here it was also very easy. It's a little hard to trust this thing. Sometimes I think only the iPod itself won't hold, but so far I haven't had any problems about it. It's actually a good thing to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytkdeals on 08/09/2013

The material is very good, the part that touches your arm/body/skin is very comfortable, silk-like and you can barely feel it. Price unbeatable, looks great, good lenght, good adjujstment via velcro. None so far, just that mine came the part where you stick your ipod in grey, which actually looks better than the one advertised in black. Buy it to wear ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysimple5656 on 07/09/2013

Quite cool armband for MP3 in black colour. If you need it for running or other activites with MP3 it a must have. You can use it with Ipod Nano or with other similar Mp3's with clip. Non so far. I have done may runs with it and it's still the same like when I got it. Very cheap armband for MP3. Quality looks good so far, even if it gets wet.I use it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygburckas on 03/12/2013

Owner for more than a year, still in great condition very cheap and nice looking. Great for running. Excelente para salir a correr, y escuchar el ipod nano 6 Owner for more than a year, still in great condition very cheap and nice looking. Great for running. Excelente para salir a correr, y escuchar el ipod nano 6 Owner for more than a year, still in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygfogel on 11/04/2012

Although I used it for few times, the quality of the fabric and stitches are good. Will fit any arm at any size. the velcro is strong after few tries (i cannot estimate what will be after a year...) . very low price. The fabric is not elastic, like "dry fit" fabrics, and it seem that will not last log after sweat or water. There is no protection ... Read more

Sport Armband for ipod nano 6th gen
    0 0
  • posted byl.ucasbernardo on 10/16/2012

The armband has a good stuff besides being convenient. The price is low, but that doesn't mean that the armband is a "poor" product. It is extremely easy to use. I don't have nothing to complain. The armband is a simple e useful product that don't have any cons. On my case the part where the iPod stays is grey, I really wanted that it was ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynothrem on 03/17/2011

Good quality Adjustable to length from 28cm to 38cm (diameter apprx. 9cm to 12cm) My is black with gray top part (which goes well together with my Granite iPod version). Good if you have headphones with short cable or you want it to be short (and you don`t like wear it on your neck) or whatever is your reason to attach your iPod to your arm. It would ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byclody on 01/05/2011

The quality of the arm band is great for this price. Have gotten 1 first and found out the quality was good and just got another 2 in case its sold out. But too bad the other that came was of different colour the back is grey instead of black but am ok with that. Great for running and also if you are on the go and don't want to hang the devise on ur ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections