DX » Community » Reviews » Trendy Sports Armband for Ipod Nano 6 (Black)
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytkdeals on 08/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The material is very good, the part that touches your arm/body/skin is very comfortable, silk-like and you can barely feel it. Price unbeatable, looks great, good lenght, good adjujstment via velcro. Cons:None so far, just that mine came the part where you stick your ipod... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygburckas on 03/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Owner for more than a year, still in great condition very cheap and nice looking. Great for running. Excelente para salir a correr, y escuchar el ipod nano 6 Cons:Owner for more than a year, still in great condition very cheap and nice looking. Great for running. Excele... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygfogel on 11/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Although I used it for few times, the quality of the fabric and stitches are good. Will fit any arm at any size. the velcro is strong after few tries (i cannot estimate what will be after a year...) . very low price. Cons:The fabric is not elastic, like "dr... Read more

Sport Armband for ipod nano 6th gen
    0 0
  • posted byl.ucasbernardo on 10/16/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The armband has a good stuff besides being convenient. The price is low, but that doesn't mean that the armband is a "poor" product. It is extremely easy to use. Cons:I don't have nothing to complain. The armband is a simple e useful product that don... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynothrem on 03/17/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good quality Adjustable to length from 28cm to 38cm (diameter apprx. 9cm to 12cm) My is black with gray top part (which goes well together with my Granite iPod version). Good if you have headphones with short cable or you want it to be short (and you don`t like wear it on... Read more

0 0
  • posted byclody on 01/05/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The quality of the arm band is great for this price. Have gotten 1 first and found out the quality was good and just got another 2 in case its sold out. But too bad the other that came was of different colour the back is grey instead of black but am ok with that. Great fo... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections