DX » Community » Reviews » Full Range 0.7" LCD FM Transmitter with Car Charger for Ipod/Iphone 4 (DC 12~24V)
  • 5 star 18 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 11 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byyogibear2099 on 05/27/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Just plug into your iphone and it works immediately. Easily tune to the frequency you want. Takes very little battery out of your phone. Strong signal within 10 meters. Been using it on the road. Great for road trips and does not make static sounds like radio. Cons:The... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychipsandnuts on 09/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:By far, the best FM transmitter I have ever bought and I have tried a handful of them. It can work both while it's plugged in so you can charge your phone or wireless. Cons:There's a bit of static when you use it but it happens to all FM transmitters. The USB... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybase2browns on 09/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This works really well. We have no ipod connector in the car and this works a treat. It's as good as any FM radio station so while it doesn't compare to a CD it's not that far off. It also solves the problem of charging the phone ;) Cons:The USB charger unit looks cheap... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjedilance on 05/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I used it with my Ipod Nano 4G. It does its job as expected. just plugin under your ipod and set your radio to the channel on the transmitter. Sound quality was very good in my tests. Usb charger works good. I'm satisfied with it in general. Cons:Price may be a bit lowe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRighey on 04/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Decent quality sound Many different channels Consistent signal Works well with iOS Devices Charges the device as stated in the description The product description is completely accurate Cons:Volume a little low at times The bass can get a little distorted and... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBendakBR on 04/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Ability to select any station to transmit is very welcome. Sound quality is very good. You can change transmitter volume and transmitter station with a few clicks. Cons:Very Cheap build. I have to press the screen to be able to read it otherwise it would be un... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPdunkel on 03/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Easy to use, simple, does just what expected. Good sound quality. Appears to charge the battery, too. Makes my life much happier! Cons:I might broke this one, it feels a bit fragile. I have to be carefull. Another thing is that I do not now what stand I have to... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydxalbertini on 02/26/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Simple and efficient. You can use it without the car charger and it is very easy to install and use. Good quality, excellent price and i can charge my iphone while i am driving. The blue LED has a good visibility. It doesn't interfere with the regular operation... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIvPalmer on 02/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Really cheap - Easy to use - Gets the job done - Good sound quality Cons:- Easy to remove from ipod, if you make a hard turn with your car, it can get disconnected - It has a really weird contact problem, sometimes it start to make white noise and only stops when you... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarcelofandrade on 02/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It´s very easy to install and use. I took less then 10 minutes to understand how to use it. Works very well with my iphone 4s. Cons:The reception is not the best in the world, but it is perfect for me. In some musics, the music volume varies, but it´s not a bi... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections