DX » Community » Reviews » Full Range 0.7" LCD FM Transmitter with Car Charger for Ipod/Iphone 4 (DC 12~24V)
  • 5 star 18 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 11 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• FM Transmitter

posted by luisrebolledo on 08/08/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

When I first saw it I didn't really know what to expect. I've played around with several different fm transmitter and was not very impressed. I thought that you needed a wired connection in order to get a good sound. When I got it I was surprised because the sound quality was pretty great. It works best if you find a blank radio station, since you won't get interference. A big plus for me was that you have full range of the radio stations, so you have a wide selection of stations to choose from. The lcd screen is nice and lit.

Cons:

The "M" button which is used to go from changing songs, volume, and station frequency is sometimes a little hard to press. It's something you get use to after using the transmitter a while.

OtherThoughts:

I use mine a couple of times a day, basically everytime I get into my car. It really comes in handy when you're taking longer trips since that way you don't have to flip throught the station to try and find one that you like. This way all you do is plug in your ipod and play your music.

Bottomline:

Great product, I use mine everyday and have had no problem with it. Very satisfied with the sound quality that comes out of it since it's all wireless and for the price pretty unbeatable.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections