DX » Community » Reviews » Shooting Equipment Gun Pistol Adapter for Motion Controller PS3 Move
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykopiovastaava on 03/22/2011

Cheap compared to Sony original. Feels solid in your hand, the move controller fits in well, the trigger seems to respond well. Rest of the buttons usable. too. I tried the game Shoot with it, and it really makes a difference (for the better). I actually liked the color, too. The lid pops open easily. You would need some sort od rubber band etc to hold ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRGenius on 03/06/2011

Works great with my move controllers. Real nice price if you compare with the original ones here in Sweden. You get at least 4 of these for the price of one. Looks way better than the original to. The trigger is a bit hard. The lid maybe can go up if you move around a lot? (Can be fixed with a rubberband...) No place for safty wristband Non realy. Its ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPaul4x4 on 11/26/2010

- Looks way better than most similar products available, like the Sony's own ugly red bubble gun. - Quality of the gun is more than ok, and it has a very sturdy overall feel to it. - I ordered two of these, and both came with clear red lid and trigger instead of orange shown in the pictures, and I like it better this way. - Move controller fits in very ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections