Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymsmarquesadm on 07/22/2013

Looks like the original... Very good, accept charge and works perfectly, adapts perfectly to the xbox joystick. Secure good loading and presents no problems. Can be used by any age. Quite useful for those who heavily use the xbox continuously because the rechargeable batteries do not work as well. if ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCharline29 on 06/14/2013

Very easy to charges two controllers (build on Deal Extreme) at the same time from any powered USB port and directly on XBOX 360. Very good design and price. I'm very pleased with this equipment brings more quiet for while using the video game. Despite being an awesome support. Design could be better ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCharline29 on 04/15/2013

Easily charges two controllers at the same time from any powered USB port. Also helps to keep the controllers organised. The lights that indicate if the device is charging (red) of if the batteries are fully charged (green) are quite bright. But the batteries than I bought on DX doesn't work on my xbox ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysjk777 on 03/23/2013

Solid construction, the controllers stay nicely in their places. The great thing is that it encourages the kids to return the controllers to the base. The lights that indicate if the device is charging (red) of if the batteries are fully charged (green) are quite bright. So, if you need to sleep in the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byYoshimitsu39 on 08/20/2011

Easily charges two controllers at the same time from any powered USB port. Also helps to keep the controllers organised. Build quality could have been better for the price. Plastic feels light and thin. With two contollers attached it takes up alot of space. An on/off switch would be useful as the XBOX ... Read more

1 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections