DX » Community » Reviews » 45X 21mm Jewelers Loupe / Magnifier with White LED Illumination (3*LR1130)
  • 5 star 9 ( 90% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 10% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDCARQUEJA on 06/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Probably one of the best magnifiers at DX. Very easy to use and to get a good focus. It has a good led light, that helps you see things at night, on location. I got a 60x microscope at DX also and this one here, works better for me. Very clear lens and great pri... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoelskosta on 03/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Optimal purchase the product was expected.very good Optimal purchase the product was expected.very good Optimal purchase the product was expected.very good Optimal purchase the product was expected.very good Optimal purchase the product was expected.very good Cons:Was i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytriangla on 12/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:lens is super checked increases as declared.Led light does reflection from the illuminated surface. Use in electronics in SMD components for installation and dismantling.Copper and tin does not reflection. Cons:no bad sides of this device if you do not take in... Read more

4 0
  • posted byShifan on 12/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent product and value for money. Product was as described and as shown in the photos. Sturdy and durable. Product was packed properly in a bubble-wrap envelope; hence it ensured that it reached the destination safely. Cons:Nothing negative to report. Pro... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrelic38 on 12/01/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Very good quality lens, made of glass - positive locks for closed, open with light off, and open with light on - Light is bright and even, good coverage for the viewable area - Includes batteries, which should last quite long with intermittent use - Durable... Read more

SKU 48484 Contents Adds a macro lens to your phone
    3 0
  • posted byarrizen on 11/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:A very cheap and powerfull loupe / magnifier with LED ilumination. Product as described. You get a very high magnified images (45x) and with the extra for a well ilumating scene. Lens can be hidden in the magnifier body when no used (good detail) Lens seems to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byskiitz on 09/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:This is a good little magnifier, the build quality is also really good Cons:The LED is very bright and combined with the narrow depth of field it can make using the LED and reading what you are trying to magnify difficult. This is especially noticeable if you ar... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarcoHaddad on 08/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good crystal lens, not plastic. The case closes well, protecting the lens. Very bright single led, that can be left off when not required, saving batteries. Cons:The case is made of plastic, so it won't survive a hard floor fall, nor will last long if used nea... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAnibal14 on 01/02/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Easy to use. -Battery included (3PCS LR1130). -Light ready to use any time. -Made with good material. -The quality is very good -Small. -30x magnification. -Small manual included. -Portable so fits in pocket Cons:-Needed a better signal for the light side, sometimes i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDedyE on 10/03/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very easy to use. I use it for work to look at plant parts. it magnifies well the light is an extra that works for me. Cons:.. A bit big. Opening the lens is a bit tricky. no other things I can think about. I wonder if you can change the battery but even if you don’t it... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections