DX » Community » Reviews » 5-in-1 Wireless FM Radio Headset with Transmitter Base Station + Remote Monitoring
Customer’s impression:
Discreto Confortável
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymrocha78 on 11/22/2014

Prós: cumpre o que promete. Funciona bem para isolar o barulho (uso para game). Tem boa qualidade de construção. As almofadas da orelha são confortáveis. O transmissor é discreto. Contra: podia ter um grave mais forte. Read more

Impression:Discreto,Confortável;

0 0 0

• posted bydjreigosa on 01/17/2014

-Good sound quality. -Good performance. -Enough distance range. -The item is quite heavy. The method of searching for radio stations is not very practical (only through scan and reset buttons). -The power button on the base is not good quality and not easily placed on the option chosen. -To link with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydvisic on 10/15/2013

It is working. Good peace of hardware for the price... Nice design. Comfortable. Poor finalizing. The AAA Batteries are not lying well in headphones. Something is loose init too. There are to much noise in some positions. Cables for connecting base with devices is to short. It should be considered to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjonathan2013h on 10/03/2013

great product!!!!!! Works graet, very good. The sound quailty is good, the build quilaty is good. I bought it to my grandfather and he is very happy with this. Fits perfectly and comfortbly on the ears!!!Great for TV The buld quailty is a beat cheap, but I don't care about it. Should have come with rechrgeble ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byviltsik on 04/14/2013

It has many different ways of using. I´ve been using for watching TV in the evenings when my wife and baby are sleeping, and for that it is a perfect choice. Also FM radio works surprisngly fine indoors. And if you want to listen, what people are talking about in the other room, then the transmitter ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byBomba112 on 03/30/2013

Wireless headphones with advanced features. Sit comfortably on the head. Build quality is satisfactory. Instead of the usual batteries can use rechargeable batteries. A set of functions to connect to the device. The receiving station has a built-in microphone for computer use. Included is a wire. When ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bybeanwil on 02/28/2013

As múltiplas funções facilita muito seu trabalho. A função microfone me surpreendeu pela qualidade e o alcance do Headset Wireless é bem loga mesmo entre varias paredes. A acústica do fone é bem razoável par um fone Wireless e quando conectado direto ao PC ... Read more

equipa equipa2 caixa

1 0 5

• posted byeduleitao on 02/27/2013

Confortable and good sound quality. The sinal of the emitter is very good when using at the same room. It came missing the RCA - P2 cable as shown on the pictures. And it doesn't come with the power supply for the emitter either. The sinal is good through walls only when the batteries are ok. The P2 ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byRimlyanin on 01/18/2013

Low weight. Good volume. Long life on batteries. The large radius of reception. Even work through walls. Slightly hinders constant noise. Mono. No stereo. No adapter is included. Do not turn off the base station when not applicable to the sound source. Manual is not very precise installation instructions,... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bysvennd on 01/07/2013

This is a great wireless headphone, I bought it as a leap of faith, but its totally worth it. I had a few cheap (3-4x this price) headsets from local stores who failed miserable, this one is reall, even through a wall it keeps transmitting. There is a slight noise, even when next to it, like the radio ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections