DX » Community » Reviews » 5-in-1 Wireless FM Radio Headset with Transmitter Base Station + Remote Monitoring
  • 5 star 5 ( 38% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 54% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byviltsik on 04/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It has many different ways of using. I´ve been using for watching TV in the evenings when my wife and baby are sleeping, and for that it is a perfect choice. Also FM radio works surprisngly fine indoors. And if you want to listen, what people are talking about in t... Read more

4 0
  • posted byBomba112 on 03/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Wireless headphones with advanced features. Sit comfortably on the head. Build quality is satisfactory. Instead of the usual batteries can use rechargeable batteries. A set of functions to connect to the device. The receiving station has a built-in microphone fo... Read more

2 0
  • posted bybeanwil on 02/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:As múltiplas funções facilita muito seu trabalho. A função microfone me surpreendeu pela qualidade e o alcance do Headset Wireless é bem loga mesmo entre varias paredes. A acústica do fone é bem razoável par um fone Wireless... Read more

equipa equipa2 caixa
    4 0
  • posted byeduleitao on 02/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Confortable and good sound quality. The sinal of the emitter is very good when using at the same room. Cons:It came missing the RCA - P2 cable as shown on the pictures. And it doesn't come with the power supply for the emitter either. The sinal is good through walls only... Read more

2 0
  • posted byRimlyanin on 01/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Low weight. Good volume. Long life on batteries. The large radius of reception. Even work through walls. Cons:Slightly hinders constant noise. Mono. No stereo. No adapter is included. Do not turn off the base station when not applicable to the sound source. Ma... Read more

2 0
  • posted bysvennd on 01/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is a great wireless headphone, I bought it as a leap of faith, but its totally worth it. I had a few cheap (3-4x this price) headsets from local stores who failed miserable, this one is reall, even through a wall it keeps transmitting. There is a slight noise, even w... Read more

3 0
  • posted bygogu2 on 12/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good volume. Great sound quality even for bass and max volume. Easy to wear, the adaptive ear socket makes them really comfortable. The range dosent change the volume or sound quality, works great even 3 rooms away from emiter. Love the fact that i can use headset as radi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhoncho on 10/23/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Soft, but durable leather on cups. Easy to synchronize headset with transmitter. Light batteries for headset and transmitter. Also there are standart plug to 4,5V DC power supply on transmitter. You can save some money and buy batteries only for headset. FM Radio built-... Read more

2 0
  • posted byamodernmodder on 09/24/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:quite comfortable to wear for extended periods of time ( 2-3+ hrs continuously), has a surprisingly good range 20+ feet, seems to be well built sturdy design, blends in well with other devices, takes up very little space, can web chat with it, very good on batteries (low... Read more

3 0
  • posted byRealGoldMan on 07/25/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The fact that the headphones can be used remotely, it is a great advantage, but the maximum satisfaction can only be listening to music through the wire. Also on the headphones you can listen to the radio. Cons:The quality of the transmitted audio signal via radio waves... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections