DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Tripod Holder for MP4/Cell Phone/Camera - Black
  • 5 star 8 ( 42% )
  • 4 star 11 ( 58% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKaary on 10/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Quality for me it's cool, the price too, it's really portable, lightweight, completely useful, you can extend the height and it's a really cool holder for my cell phone. The better for take some pictures and record videos with no hands jaja. By the way the 360° rot... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhuntz on 09/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap and light tripod working nice with Apple iPhone 4/4S/5 (and probably some other phones). Works also with my Casio Exilim camera. Cons:It's a little bit too "soft" (the material used for the telescopic legs it's not very strong - you can easily bend and r... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHikaruZoldyck on 05/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good assembly and materials to produce this item, cheap and nice at look and first impression, it's very usefful for desktop view or take pics and videos. Cons:i'ts dificult to pull up the stand to put a bigger cellphone or camera, it doesn't equilibrate to... Read more

1 1
  • posted bykrisking on 04/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:it just what i needed to start taking more pictures, and filming more. it is steaddy and it does as it is told. if you say stand, it stands.. it is easy to take whit you if you are going some where and great if you need to take a picture of both you hands. Cons:i have a n... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynrh2005 on 04/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- it's light; - it's small; - it's very portable; - it's of a rigid plastic; - the holder can separate from the tripod; - the tripod works like a traditional one without the holder because the screw is universal; - the holder fits several point-and-shoot camer... Read more

1 0
  • posted byZeR02010 on 03/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Quite Sturdy construction! Light weight and small and compact enough to carry along.! Easy to use! Value for money! Bought it for my iphone 4 and GoPro. Tripod stand photo camera Sony R1 weighing ~ 1 kg. Cons:-Iphone 4 in a plastic case does not fit into the holder -not... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybqfernandez13 on 03/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:good idea, very creative solution. you can fix the tripod in the angle that you want. Is very cheap, so is not bad idea to try if you have a not so big phone . Cons:I use it in a Nokia N8 and it broke at the second day of use. I do not even force it , just broke. The pl... Read more

1 0
  • posted byszegedip on 01/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Fits well on iPhone4s. - Looks very stable. - It has no plastic smell like others said. - Better materials than I expected. - Universal holder, so you can detach it, and attach to any tripod you have (and this tripod can be used with cameras, etc with tripod m... Read more

2 0
  • posted bybjfmason on 01/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I was quite surprised i couldn't find one of these locally, but in saying that i wouldn't be able to find one so cheap. The holder is spring loaded, and is very strong. Fitting it onto an iPhone took a bit of effort. But once it's in place you won't worry about it accid... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysiimsimsiim on 01/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This tripod is not expensive, not big and verry usefull, the leggs are expendable and it can hold a iPhone, iPod touch, phones and much more, you can also take the part where you put you're device in of and put it on another tripod Cons:I orderd this tripod an... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections