DX » Community » Reviews » HYUNDAI On-Ear Closed Back Stereo Headphones with Microphone - Black (3.5mm Jack/220CM-Cable)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byphoepal on 03/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Extremely comfortable - fits my ears better than any other set I had and never caused pain or discomfort after long time use. - Really good sound quality- not perfect but really well balanced. - Very high quality wires- survived for more than a year even aft... Read more

0 0
  • posted byconradsiegfried on 02/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Acceptable sound quality, but definitely not for music hearing. Comfortable enough. Looks nicer than it really is. Cons:Mic capture too much surrounding noise. You know the build quality is low because when you grab it you can hear that characteristic plastic... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypromoloja on 10/04/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice design The sound is really good Price is low the cables are not so fragile as they seem in the pictures, but I don't recommend you to try their "flexibility". The material is a little fragile, but you just have to take car. Cons:The microphone catches the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyagoteixeira on 07/05/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:for a low price you buy a product which is comfortable have a good sound quality, a beautiful design, easy to use, a long wire and isolates the sound from outside Cons:the microphone is not as good as the phone,and captures the sounds from outside, but works w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRitaFC on 04/13/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Clear audio, even with high volume. -High quality speakers. -Bass effects, clear and well done. -Volume controller. -Stylish. -Very comfortable. -Very light. -Looks well build, but... Cons:-The microphone is not that good, it works fine to me, but it also detec... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections