DX » Community » Reviews » HYUNDAI On-Ear Closed Back Stereo Headphones with Microphone - Black (3.5mm Jack/220CM-Cable)
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydeanthom on 03/20/2014

Cheap Good sound quality Good bass (using equaliser) High power handling without distortion Comfortable Well made (still in good condition after over a year of use) The mic works very well after you modify it (see below) Needs a mod to make the mic work well - The microphone will pick up feedback of what you're listening to unless you modify it. I had ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byphoepal on 03/24/2013

- Extremely comfortable - fits my ears better than any other set I had and never caused pain or discomfort after long time use. - Really good sound quality- not perfect but really well balanced. - Very high quality wires- survived for more than a year even after the isolation broke after excessive abuse. Bare wires with some tape still holds after another ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byconradsiegfried on 02/23/2013

Acceptable sound quality, but definitely not for music hearing. Comfortable enough. Looks nicer than it really is. Mic capture too much surrounding noise. You know the build quality is low because when you grab it you can hear that characteristic plastic working noise. Maybe the problem is the mic is too short and it doesn't reach your mouth. A little ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypromoloja on 10/04/2012

Nice design The sound is really good Price is low the cables are not so fragile as they seem in the pictures, but I don't recommend you to try their "flexibility". The material is a little fragile, but you just have to take car. The microphone catches the sound of what you're listening... so there's no use for it if you're gaming and chatting.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyagoteixeira on 07/05/2011

for a low price you buy a product which is comfortable have a good sound quality, a beautiful design, easy to use, a long wire and isolates the sound from outside the microphone is not as good as the phone,and captures the sounds from outside, but works well. the wire began to burst with 2 months of use, but if you take care can last longer The price ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRitaFC on 04/13/2011

-Clear audio, even with high volume. -High quality speakers. -Bass effects, clear and well done. -Volume controller. -Stylish. -Very comfortable. -Very light. -Looks well build, but... -The microphone is not that good, it works fine to me, but it also detects the sound that comes from the headset speakers. It could be a little bit longer, so it would ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections