DX » Community » Reviews » VOLCEAO On-Ear Closed Back Stereo Headphones w/ Microphone - Black + White (3.5mm Jack/220CM-Cable)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMJMXX on 01/27/2014

- very light headphones , easy to keep on for longer times - sound quality good enough - volume adjust - strong wire, I have tripped on it few times and it still works perfectly - still works after an year with daily use - bass could be a little "deeper" - wire could be few centimeters longer ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byDisaster138 on 02/17/2013

These headphone are super confotable. The headphone cover all the ear, making a good protection against outside noises and the sound quality are beautiful. With a little hand those headphones make miracles. The plasti are a bit fragile, I think with 2 or 3 falls the headphone can break easily. The left ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byrvdheij on 11/21/2012

A very cheap headset with more than decent sound quality. It's fairly heavy and hard to seat properly on my head. The pressure on the ears is not very comfortable when you have an hour or longer conference call, and my ears start to feel warm. The packaging was fragile and was sufficiently mangled in ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections