- Feels solid, had them laying around for a while, can take a beating, has that old N64 quality. - Simple, no nonsense. - Relatively cheap. - Long cable, can sit back, relax and play the game you want with no problem. - The finishing of the product is not good, but that's simply aesthetics, not the build ... Read more
* It just works. Linux, Windows, it doesn't matter.
* The d-pad is 4 separate buttons. This can help in many cases.
* The buttons feel very very nice. I have a couple official PS1 and PS2 pads that don't have buttons that feel nearly this nice.
* It has a nice matte black on it.
* The buttons are color ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.