DX » Community » Reviews » Dual Shock USB Vibrating Joypad Gamepads for PC/Laptop - Black (Pair)
  • 5 star 6 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGuilhermetal on 03/09/2014

It is very easy to use (just plug and play), very cheap, can be used to play all kinds of videogames, with emulators and stuff. Also, it runs percetly on windows 7 64 bits The buttons respond very well with the player's command. The direction buttons are not perfect like the PS2 controller, although the analog sticks works very well. This is the second ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalebiasin on 10/07/2013

Great quality and ease of use. Only one usb cable for better organization. Works with every game. And if not, use the application called "xpadder" to emulate the keyboard. With time (over a year) the main joystick broke inside and I was able to fix it (with super-glue and a wire). My sons and I have being using the gamepads for more than a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byashimono on 09/29/2013

Not very expensive, works fine, it is amazing to download some SNES emulator and play with friends at home drinking beer! Having 2 pads in one USB port is really usefull. The only problem with this item is the response time: sometimes it has a little delay between pushing the button and seeing the reaction on the screen. The length of the cable between ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFMAFHEY on 03/23/2013

-Good price, cheaper than buying 2 separate joysticks. -Advantages for being 2 controllers on one cable -REALLY RESISTENT(already fell down many times but doesn't have one crack) -Resistent buttons -Buttons are easy to press. -Great for multiplayer. After a year of use, it got some problems with recognizing the usb on the computer, but that may be from ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byVasya93 on 02/20/2013

- Good looking - Just works - On the back of first pad there is a crack, i think its because there is 2 wires in there. - D-pad is one whole piece of arrows they are not separated and sometimes its hard to press them. - Analog sticks is not sensitive enough, maybe they have big dead zone or something. - Seems like my pads dont have vibration, thats ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byEliram on 12/08/2010

- Two game pads, connected to a single USB port. That's a pro if you don't have enough USB ports (for example, if you're using it on a laptop) - Analog / Digital controls. - Has good feeling and weight. - Cables are relatively long. - Led indication for analog - Vibration seems a big strong, but it's fun (and can always be disabled in software). - You ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections