DX » Community » Reviews » Wireless Multimedia Infrared IR Remote Controller with USB Receiver for PC (2*AAA)
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykufeiko on 06/02/2014

Covers all the needs for a PC remote - works great with a lot of video players, without the need of any driver. Tested under Windows 7 and Ubuntu. Also does a great job as a wireless mouse for simple tasks when you are not right in front of the PC. It is a great addition to a multimedia PC. The instructions are fit just on a leaflet. Some more information ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byperagenije on 04/04/2014

This is the best PC remote I had. Fast mouse movement, controls active player (winamp, bsplayer, powerdvd, etc.), numbers and letters can be typed also, Up, down, left, right keyboard movement supported too. Absence of some kind of control program to custom redefine buttons but it's not so needed. It's very usefull to play movies or music from bed so ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysakya on 09/13/2013

The remote control works with linux "out of the box": just plug the receiver and start using the remote (used on Ubuntu 12.04 x64) The button quality is not at the top. With the remote is almost impossible to do a daouble click (because if you press the button too fast the remote sends only one "click"). The easy workaround is to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byanderdoma on 01/15/2013

Receiver not reaching to a wide range, you have to aim it to the exact, but the recepter has a good lenght of cable being ease the aim Use just 2 batteries (2XAAA), it has a lot of feactures and shortcut. It should include 2 batteries, and be cheaper. I recomment this product, it help you to control, music, videos and internet when you are lied, it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygeorgistz on 01/08/2013

Works perfectly, just plug in a free USB port and it is ready - no driver required on Linux or WinXP and later. Install itself as a HID keyboard and works with Winamp, Media Player Classic and almost any other multimedia program. The keycodes sent are just the normal HID codes from any multimedia keyboard. The price is a bit high. The receiving angle ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjavierdp on 07/27/2011

- Plug and play. - Many functions - Great for video players. I watch many movies and series so now I can say that I'm beginning to replace the tv. Even (with a very little practice) you can use the mouse and select what you want. - Works very well with Windows 7. - Have all the common functions and many more (I use 1/3 or least of the buttons). - The ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyinonmalki1 on 06/16/2011

- works Great with windows 7 and kmplayer! - nice build quality. - very easy to use (just plug&play) - Very Useful to whom watching Series or movies on the PC regularly! - Mouse controller! IR receiver not reaching to a wide range, you have to aim it to the exact place where you are sitting/laying and you have to aim the remote directly to the receiver.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections