DX » Community » Reviews » USB to Mini USB 5-Pin Male Adapter Cables (2-Pack/60cm-Length)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBRman on 01/26/2013

Cheap and functional. Can be used to transfer data or charge a rechargeable battery on a gadget. It is a 2 pack. Even if you need only one, you get an extra to serve as a replacement, since it is still cheap. So far none. Cables are working the way I expected. Perhaps they could be a little more sturdily ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bywoliveirajr on 01/22/2013

Good quality product Works as expected Came in package of 2, so it's really very cheap Has a mini-USB connector in one end, so it's not suitable to connecting cell phones. No cons that I can think about this product. A good quality product, useful to connect your external HDD to your computer using an ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydingetje on 03/02/2011

Two cables for this price is a bargain. The cable worked as both charge and data transfer cable for my MIO PNA device. the cable has no outer shielding and the inner cables are quite brittle, so don't be surprised if they cable stops working after a while. I bought these because the title suggested a ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections