DX » Community » Reviews » Charging Docking Station with 3.5MM Line Out for Iphone 4 / 4S - Black
  • 5 star 39 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byivanpetelov on 11/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This docking station is well built. It doesn't look cheap. Works perfectly fine. It's charging fast. You can use it for sync between the device and pc. It holds the Iphone still so you don't have to be worry for chance of falling. Cons:You can't use it with protective b... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynoeldiego on 06/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's tiny, has a minimal design, all black and support the iPhone in the stand-up position very well. Has a good quality plastic and some kind of weight at the bottom for keeping the phone securely and still. Cons:None so far. OtherThoughts:The original cable fits perfect... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrainev on 06/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The build quality is solid, I have not noticed any flimsyness. Some extra weight has been added to the frame to make the dock steady unde the weight of the phone. It holds my iPhone 4 without much trouble. The bottom is made of rubber, meaning that the dock will stay in... Read more

The dock from above The dock from behind
    0 0
  • posted bytechnosinner on 06/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is a surprisingly fairly sturdy build; everything fits snugly and there are no loose ends or gaps as far as the phone and the 30-pin connector. There is no risk of the phone unhooking or moving. Works well and as it should. It connects to the computer and t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydeadmorozz on 05/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap, small, good stand, good matherials, audio jack, light weight. Cons:Very hard pressure to get 3.5mm audio jack in, same - to get it out. No feedback from the controlsof the original Apple's earphones like EarPods, etc. And there is no chance to set up th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysymbiatch2 on 05/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Snug fit for both phone and cable Simple Rubber on the bottom to keep it from slipping Cons:The phone is in an upward position, so you can't use it while it's in the dock OtherThoughts:If this was like the iPad dock, it would be better. The iPad dock has an an... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRaoulzz on 04/03/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great product! I use it for my iPhone 4s to charge and it works great. It´s a little bit heavier than it looks (no con) and it works with a USB cable I bought with it on dx. If you're looking for a small charger for your iPhone to stand in: I recommend yo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byericn1 on 03/31/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very well made BLACK docking stand for iPhone 4/4S. Anti-slip mat on the bottom. Reasonable price and dimmensions. Fits perfectly to iPhone 4/4S. Cons:Reverse charging connectors top/down but it doesnt matter - it works :-) No other cons. OtherThoughts:I can recommend.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrglaser on 03/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Very well built - Doesn't look cheap - Has an audio output (didn't test it) - Has an anti-slip material on the base Cons:- Won't fit an iPhone with a bumper or casing. - The connector would't fit in my iPhone 4S, as it was misaligned. I had to force it a littl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfelipetadra on 03/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Well, it's a dock, and it works. It also comes with built-in aux-out, which might be usefull for someone. Cons:The angle that the iPhone stands it's not good (it's nearly 90 degrees), so you won't be using it to use your iPhone in a confortable way. That said, y... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections