DX » Community » Reviews » Charging Docking Station with 3.5MM Line Out for Iphone 4 / 4S - White
  • 5 star 20 ( 61% )
  • 4 star 13 ( 39% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrares443 on 08/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's made from a good and quality plastic. The rubber from the down side it's a good one and you don't have to make problems that your iPhone may fall down or something like this. It's fits perfect, but your iPhone has to be without a case, in that case you ca... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhengi on 06/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:well, first, is works - matches my chargher and my iPhone 4s well, with no problems. the speed of charging is regular, it looks nice (just like in the picture) and the price is good. Cons:does not replace your regular charger, but only accompanied him. in order to use it,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandrefneves on 05/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The Design and usability are great, this docking station is great to desk. I really recommend this for who whant a supporte for your apple mobile phone. For white iphones is absolutely beautiful! The construction material is of good quality, the dock have a li... Read more

0 0
  • posted byschneider133 on 04/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This docking station for iPhone 4 and 4S is very nice. The iPhone (whitout case) fits perfectly in the docking. Also the charging cable and the cable with the jack for the audio fit very well in the back of the docking. It's working like it should work! Also the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGeppyZ on 04/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very nice dock for the price. Build quality is nice enough. My iPhone 4 fits perfectly into the dock. Dock has the right weight and feels nice. Bottom of the dock has the same texture as the 'Apple universal dock'. Cons:For this pricing and the way the dock feels, you can... Read more

front backside underside
    1 0
  • posted bycubeis on 03/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great product. Lovely Price. Works so smooth. So convenient to just put your iPhone on charge whenever you want, and so easy to grab the phone right out from the docking station. Simply love it. Cant imagine before how I managed to function without it . Dont take much s... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygburckas on 03/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Bought It to Use it As A dock Station for my ipod nano 6, but The Audio Connection Doesnt Work. It Needs S Chargin Data Special Cable. no me sirvio como dock para audio, si paara cargar el ipod. funciona bien en general. Cons:Bought It to Use it As A dock Station for my... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypetertorres on 01/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Its perfect for the iphone. It has an external audio line to connect the dock to mi music player. The quality its very good, and has an sticky surface under the dock. When i get this, it wass in a common letter, and only tooks two weeks to recive in my house. And the most... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJasperNap on 01/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The price is absurd...so cheap! It does exactly as promised and it is nice on my desk. Almost like the original one. Solid build quality. Easy to use and simple. The sound output works just fine. It is stable and doesn't slip and it is plug and play. Cons:Woul... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysbotelloh on 01/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is a very good way to charge your device on your desk while you are working on your computer. Good, simple and attractive design. Cons:When your device is connected on it volume is disconnected and music cannot be played, that is a very high cons under my p... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections