DX » Community » Reviews » USB 2.0 Jump/Flash Drive (4GB)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byThoBer on 08/29/2013

It's a great drive with USB 2.0 speeds. The write speed is 11.2 MegaByte/s and the read speed is 19.8 MegaByte/s. This means you can put 1 Gigabyte on it in 90 seconds, and read that file in about 50 seconds. It also has a genuine Kingston case (purple, like in the picture) and it's very cheap compared ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFelipeLejo on 05/27/2013

Small and a little bit cheaper, a few days after I bought it, I found a cheaper one. (Pequeno e relativamente barato. Alguns dias apos a compra eu achei um mais barato.) The plastic part looks like a little bit fragile, I think it could be better made, but it is ok if for this price. If u take care, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byporcellis on 10/29/2011

this product is a great deal due to the low price and a very useful product and good quality. a product easy to use was only put into the USB port that the computer detected bought more than one and all came running smoothly as it comes with a lid helps to keep intact the USB 2.0 speed is great I have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAnabiasioli on 08/04/2011

it is small cute very easy to use it, small enough to cary it and not small enogh to loose it, it is fast and works just fine...it came in the original package with the warranty from Japan...wich is really cool and nice... I had to configure it when I got it cuz it didn't have any memory available, but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhidrargyro on 07/15/2011

It's like a real kingston usb flash drive this haves really 4gb of space for your files, photos, etc, no trap The packaging is good and seem like the original kinston Support USB 2.0 The transfer is a quite slow, but if you are pattience, is a good deal. I whis this gadged come with a cordon for travels ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOzmikel on 07/13/2011

Seems to be a genuine Kingston flash drive Arrived in packaging that matches what the shops sell Very small The transfer is too slow for my DVD player; the transfer rate is so slow when playing video files that the picture sticks, sometimes for up to 15 seconds. If you want to move some video files from ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaLexJBS on 02/04/2011

- Looks good - Have a red light inside! - Original Kingston's looks like - I used in my ps3, pc and mini component and it works good, without problems. - it's very good to gift. - It's small size, so it's good for transporting - Fragile - the build quality it's not enough strong. - you need to erase ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWackerHacker on 01/26/2011

It looks and feels the same as my older 2GB Kingston USB flash drives. The only difference between the two is that my 2GB are green and this one is purple. It only has a very slight wiggle inside the plastic casing but so do both of my 2GB flash drives. The loop on the end is just large enough to put ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byflipacoin2k on 01/11/2011

- It does what it says. - After a proper formattubg you will get around 3.8GB capacity, which is right. - Support USB 2.0 - Should be a genuine product. Come with a code that can be verified online to prove that it is indeed genuine, but I have tried verifying it yet. - I used it for my Xbox 360, works ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections