DX » Community » Reviews » USB 2.0 Jump/Flash Drive (4GB)
  • 5 star 6 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Looks & feels like my 2GB kinston flash drives

posted by WackerHacker on 01/26/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

It looks and feels the same as my older 2GB Kingston USB flash drives. The only difference between the two is that my 2GB are green and this one is purple. It only has a very slight wiggle inside the plastic casing but so do both of my 2GB flash drives. The loop on the end is just large enough to put a key ring on it. I like to put a wrist strap on there. It came with a cool looking sticker. I like stickers

Cons:

The only down side was that I actuality bought this for a friend and I didn't relay want to give it to her after I got it.

OtherThoughts:

The price is not great but it's not over priced either. If I was willing to head out to the big city I could have gotten a 8GB Kingston drive for only $3-$4 more then this one and I wouldn't have had to wait for several weeks.

Bottomline:

If you need a USB flash drive and you don't want to leave home or you are in a small city that has over prices shops then this is a nice convenient option.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections