DX » Community » Reviews » USB 2.0 Charging Cable for All Ipod - White (70CM-Length)
  • 5 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymaskman1234 on 11/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Decent wire for old apple devices. May work for new devices but may not. You can feel the paint for the top side which can be very useful when trying to put the cnnector in the dark and keep trying to put it in. Cons:The quality is not very good and the size o... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJ.Machado on 04/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great cable, works as well and as fast as any regular usb-iphone;ipad;ipod cable and its really cheap. It can transfer any kind of data from your desktop pc or laptop into any apple device you own ,except if it uses the new lightning cable, and still be used to charge i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarlonb on 04/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The cable is exactly like apple's one. It works very well, both charging ad trasfering data to my Ipod. I did not test it with Iphone, but with Ipod works fine. Excellent price and fair quality. Cons:70 cm is a bit short, could be a longer cable. I would say 1 m is the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byspand on 07/04/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cable works fine when synchronizing your iPhone with iTunes and take backups. Seems to work as expected on that part. Build quality looks ok and it seems like the connectors are fitted better to the cable than the original. Cons:Cannot charge my iPhone 3GS. The phone di... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDarkblade48 on 01/24/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The title of this product states that it is only a charging cable, but it also works fine for data transfer, which was a nice surprise. Given the cheap price, one would have imagined that it would only be a charging cable, but as mentioned, it also has the data transfer f... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfelixstars on 11/25/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:* Mine is not just a charging cable but also a data cable contrary to what the title says. * It is long enough * Fit quite well on my iPod Cons:* the build quality is really poor if you compare it to the the genuine apple cable for example the plastic around the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byislandbayy on 08/08/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's clean, it works, Rather long, or at least longer then the stock original apple charging cables I had. Works the same as the originals as well. Charges, and works for PC connectivity. Cons:The iPod side of the plug is a bit larger then a standard sock conn... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRnmkr on 03/29/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's short and connects to all my i-devices. Especially for laptops, is is a good length. You can hook it up and have it right next to you, without having to worry about excess cable. Cons:The connector is a bit big. This could limit the connectivity to i-devices when t... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections