DX » Community » Reviews » Charging Docking Station with 3.5MM Line Out for Iphone 3g/3GS - Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySile89 on 05/06/2013

looks very good, the materials used are of good quality, I was impressed by him, is very stable, the phone will not overthrow with him. phone does not sit perfectly placed but I think it will not create any problems in that position. Unfortunately mine does not work, but after I did a ticket, the problem was solved, they can resend another piece. I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYacovc on 02/18/2013

nice product, small in size, work ok, much cheaper then other similar products, looks very nice on the table, dont take much space. in order to charge you must remove the silicon casing from the iphone, which is not comfortable and its a nuisance to put it on and off for each docking... a wider dock will make a much better product recommended its a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byn0tnull on 01/03/2013

It looks great (glossy black paint) The iPhone is docking easily and stay plugged. The line out works for music. The rear cable is not easily plugged at first. The line out doesn't work for phone calls so you have to unplug it to answer. The iPhone is not completely blocked in the dock so you might break the docking connector if the phone is leant forward.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPatrickBNL on 09/30/2012

Good build quality stand with a great easy of use. Putting It in the base and taking it out requires no effort. It does provide you with a good grab and go experience I really cannot give a negative point. Maybe a bit more weight in it. But that's all For charging en staging the iPhone 3GS this base functions as it should. It provides a stable and working ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVDivine93 on 11/21/2011

Looks Great, small, decortive the desgin is good. Worked for me with Iphone 3G/3GS/4/4S but with iphone 4+ you need to push it a little. the connectors work great. and the iphone looks good when you connect him Breaks really fast if you drop it while sitting it will stop working. There is no sound from the iphone. you need to connect the 3.5mm jack ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFlopp on 02/15/2011

Small and usefel dock. Low price. It change the phone. Nice black piano lacquer. It even comes with a protective plastic cover for the top. Not so heavy. Easy to rollover. When you put the Iphone in it, there will be no sound from Iphone, since there is an 3,5mm output. Original dock fron Apple, will play sound in Iphone until you connect something ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections