DX » Community » Reviews » USB Data Cable for Iphone 4 - White (100cm-Length)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymacqmin on 07/09/2014

Clean look, charges and makes data to flow. Looks like original, hard to say if it is not original! Little cheapish material sometimes, not as strong as original cables material, but taking care of use, it will not break. If you get bad gable, take care to inform it to DX, they treat customers well, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTor73 on 06/07/2014

This is very inexpensive product and it works fine with both Ipad and Iphone (tested with Ipad 3 and Iphone 4s). The looks of the product is also good. The cable lasted less than 2 months until the connector broke off. It could last longer, if you handle it with care. The cable has the same length as ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshoppingmania on 05/03/2014

It works as it should, with cheaper price than other similar products. The material looks good and quality is not bad. It can work as both data transfer and charger when I attach it to my computer It is a bit hard to insert into the iPhone. I have to push a bit harder but it is not a big issue for me ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysstude on 02/25/2014

It works. Length is good. Quality is also good! You can use it without any doubt. Just like any other USB cables. It's soft, and should not break. Delivery was also quick, about 2 weeks I guess. So, I'm sure this is good option to buy this item. There are no Cons, except the USB logo on one of the ends ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytalnaor on 02/07/2014

I have purchased this product for a family member, how is a picky person. so far have not heard any complains, so i assume that it is ok, and did not break or anything like that. i would recommend to buy this product, it seems to be working (not from personal experience) could not find any cons by now,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygmisirlis on 01/23/2014

It really works perfectly! Charging works great with USB. Excellent USB data transfer. I can't find any difference to the original one. No cons! I use it from a couple of months and I didn't ever have an issue. An excellent choice for charging any Apple devices that requires no more than 1A at 5V. I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysiebrand on 01/06/2014

Excellent value for money. The exterior of the product cannot be distinguished from a more expensive Apple cable. Does not work for higher currents. Cannot charge an iPad which requires 2A@5V, which means you have to shuffle cables if you have both types of devices. Would love it of DX would offer a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywilliamj2543 on 12/08/2013

If you are sick of apple scamming you with their 30$ cords, buy this right now. This looks fully genuine, works perfectly, has no problems, and will work for all devices that use the 30 pin connector. With 188 reviews as of now, this is one of the most popular products on dx.com. No cons. When you purchase ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynniirr2010 on 11/26/2013

Longer then original cables Cheaper then original cables Perfect solution for broken cables Works perfect (no message of power supply not supported) always works fine (Waterproof if you let it dry after it got in the wash machine ) I tested on iPad 1 16gb ios 5.1.1 no jailbreak (works perfect) iPad 1... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNurdk on 11/18/2013

Very cheap wire,it seems like original. The conector have the perfdect measure. The material degrade very fast, in only 3 month the cable was totally broken. ( the cable was all the time in a box). The adaptor is very cheap, i ordered two pcs, the first one works fine without any problem, but the second ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections