DX » Community » Reviews » USB Data Charging + 3.5mm Line Out Docking Station for Ipad - White
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrwpkzl on 06/04/2013

USB Data Charging + 3.5mm Line Out Docking Station for iPad - White is stable, charges well en is usefull for ipad and iphone as a night stand. It's simple nice looking and doesn't slide on slippery grounds When ipad is in case, the USB Data Charging + 3.5mm Line Out Docking Station for iPad doesn't charge, so it has to be out of the case for it to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymx512345 on 02/06/2013

Good price, small docking station that have a rubber piece under it. My rubber is still on the station, no problem yet. It is very stabil on my table. Easy to use, looks like orginal docking station from apple. Love mine, every iPad / iPhone owner should have one. Some times the iPad wont charge. The iPhone always charge on the station. The iPad always ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKINGMANI on 09/19/2011

English That price better than the Original Apple one :D Works perfect with my iPod Touch 4G and iPhone 4 thats why i bought it i don't own a iPad too Expensive ^^ Yeah pretty nice :) Looks Great but i think it charges a little bit to low? Good that there is a ruber under the Dock so it suits perfect on the Desk and don't feel off so easy :D ------ ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by037291 on 02/12/2011

Price , It is significantly then the Apple branded dock. Comes in a nice box. Line out can be a bit dodgy at times Charges slower through the dock than when connected directly to power pack after a while of owning this dock the glue on the rubber has started to get loose. i don't use the line out simply as it didn't work well for me, however i don't ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections