DX » Community » Reviews » Car Cigarette Powered USB Adapter/Charger for Iphone 3g/3GS/ 4 / 4S - White (DC12~24V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvladimirbachan on 08/06/2013

It is very easy to use it - just plug in the charger and when the LED turns up, the charging can start. It is great solution for that price, it is really cheap and good looking. The cable is a bit shorter and the charging is slower than charging with wall plug but it doesn't matter when you're on longer ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byREBOULET on 05/10/2013

Very easy to use : you plug and a red LED lights up. Your iPhone will start charging immediatly. All with a cheap product. Not very strong. A loose connection regularly disrupts charge my iPhone. Very cheap and very easy to use. The cable is convenient. The white color is great with my white Iphone. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by1988rel on 03/27/2013

great iphone 4 car charger. really really cheap priced. short cable sometimes stretching the cord sometimes not perfect. i always needed another cable, i got only 1 from my cellular carrier. they demanded like 20$ for another charger, than some friend recommended this product on DX for this great price.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynovbianca on 02/27/2013

great phone charger, fits very well as charge your phone, the cord is long enough, The quality is very good for the value, the material have good quality and it's far resistent compared to others. Good charger! It is very cheap then an original one. It charges quickly my Iphone 4S no negative experience ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWally01 on 01/26/2013

- Very cheap - Charges like in a fixed charging point at home - Weak quality, the product is from plastic and the cable is weak attached to the bigger charging element. - The connector isn't from a high quality neither, tough i didn't expect more neither! For this price you can't. - quite short cable,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykarlaserena on 12/31/2012

The quality is very good for the value, the material have good quality and it's far resistent compared to others. The cord gives a good distance between the cellphone and the recharger, and thats good for those who want to use it while recharging! I didn't need to fully recharge my iPhone yet, but it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylcdcjal on 12/28/2012

Taking the price for consideration, its quality is good and works as it is supposed to. The red light indicates if its charging. The wire is long enough to pull the cell phone without displacing it. The connector is not cheap. The point of this type of charger is always a little bit frail. Ladies, I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykktpp on 12/12/2012

works just fine.. cord is long enough when you need it.. charges at a normal rate for a few more bucks I totally should have gotten a charger WITH a built in FM transmitter.. that way I can listen to my iphone's music.. arrgg good stuff well worth it. if you need one.. get it buy it if you need a car ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygeorulz on 11/01/2012

Good charger! It is very cheap then an original one. It charges quickly my Iphone 3GS. You can modify it with an USB plug which fits perfectly. The cord broke after 3 months but I brought an USB plug and two 220Kohms small resistors and soldered them on pcb's charger into the position of missing pieces ... Read more

Charger package Car Charger Specifications

0 0 0

• posted byweulergomes on 10/26/2012

Excellent car charger for iphone. Excellent price! The design is very beautiful, there is an ugly thing inside the car, super recommend! I looked at other stores and the price was 4 or 5 times, bought several to give away. Loading is slow and makes the iphone very hot! The charger iphone 3gs has a red ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections