DX » Community » Reviews » 10-in-1 USB Powered Charging Cable for Ipod/PSP/Cell Phones
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byUiliton on 10/06/2013

Short summary: It really is great! ONE CABLE TO RULE THEM ALL!! :D Seem to be more than OK quality to! Extensive summary: It has everything you need, you can charge everything with this. Very usefull when you want to charge different devices and you don't want to take 255 different chargers with you.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfabimart on 06/28/2013

1) Works fine to charge my iPhone 3GS and all other cell phones that I try. 2) Having a USB connector provides a lot of flexibility: use it connected to the USB port of my computer, or my car cigarette adapter, or AC adapter. 1) Cord is cheap: the cable could be longer without change the price. 2) The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMeedensdorf on 05/18/2013

Cheap and simply. Good quality. I always buy 10 and save me money with bulkrate prices. So when you need it then buy it! Quite plastic and not so hard, but does the job. - Looks and feels cheap I think they should be sold at five-packs, that would give the customers more discount and would give Dealextreme ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBulgina on 05/15/2013

Universal USB an adapter for data transmission and charging of 10 various mobile devices. It is very convenient, easy, long only 20 cm, is located in a fist, a trouser pocket, a jacket. The cable came not in firm to firm packing, and in a disposable package. However when comparing two adapters, distinctions ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMeedensdorf on 05/10/2013

Cheap and simply. Good quality. I always buy 10 and save me money with bulkrate prices. So when you need it then buy it! Quite plastic and not so hard, but does the job. - Looks and feels cheap I think they should be sold at five-packs, that would give the customers more discount and would give Dealextreme ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byArtZeeman97 on 04/15/2013

I really like this charger because it works for many kinds of phones, cameras and other things like iPads and other tablets. 10 types is a lot and it works, it really charger my phone. The USB is good, it fits my computer very well. I'd recommend it to a friend, you should really buy it if you need a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytypon on 04/11/2013

-This is the best product I have bought from DX. -Extremely cheap, extremely useful. -All the connectors that I have tried work. -Build quality is solid, I have been mistreating this charging cable for 6 months now and it hasn't broken or even ripped a little bit. -Expect people to start harassing you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMeedensdorf on 03/26/2013

0 0 0

• posted byZcippy on 03/22/2013

Short summary: It really is great! ONE CABLE TO RULE THEM ALL!! :D Seem to be more than OK quality to! Extensive summary: It has everything you need, you can charge everything with this baby. You can connect eveything with this baby! Baby! ;) None really! I couldnt find any. I guess there is none. Probably ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byedsmanco on 03/05/2013

It charges many devices at the same time with only one outlet or USB connection, even in the car while driving, just that it will only charge one of the same plug at a time, but it can charge an ipod, an andriod phone, a sony product a gps, all at the same time. It charges lots of different brand devices.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections