DX » Community » Reviews » 10-in-1 USB Powered Charging Cable for Ipod/PSP/Cell Phones
  • 5 star 20 ( 59% )
  • 4 star 14 ( 41% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Very short......

posted by calc1 on 01/15/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

Very useful for what it is. Should cover just about any phone. Very small and portable to bring with you which makes this very very convenient.

Cons:

The cables are really short. A lot shorter than i had expected. I was expecting to use my phone and charge at the same time but it's way too short to do this. It's odd that it has a PSP plug and not a NDS Lite one.....

OtherThoughts:

The cable will not transfer data if plugged into a computer it charges only. I only verified this for micro and mini USB but from the looks of the other plugs there are pins missing which would indicate it's also charge only. The plug will charge multiple devices at once and i'm not sure how much this effects charging rate but it does. I was able to charge up to 4 devices simultaneously and the charge was pretty slow.

Bottomline:

Pretty useful device to have on the go but the wires are way too short if you are expecting to use your device and charge at the same time.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections