• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Good deal

posted by MIHAc on 09/29/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

-Easy to use

-Price

-Comes with remote

-Wide frequency range

-Can read songs in folders!

-Great sound (well same as Radio stations)

-Remembers frequency it was set to and last song played

-Has 3 modes of play (Single song all the time, random songs or list 1 by 1)

-It's head can move, so you can see where to plug in cards better

Cons:

-Bad manual (Only a few functions were written on the cardboard it's packed on, not all

-SD card slot isn't fixed/glued (I actualy managed to inserd a card inside the transmitter because the card went under the slot and into the emptiness inside.

-When pluged in and your not listening to transmitter, other radio station's reception was a bit worse then normal.

-Remote died after only 1 minute of use (now only 5 buttons work)

-The 2.5mm jack is actualy 3.5mm (For me that's a Pros though) Might be just a typo.

-It displays FM frequency all the time, song number might be more usefull (though you see that number when you change songs)

OtherThoughts:

I was a bit worried when getting this, because my current car has broken antena. Luckily it's located next to driver so sound is still great.

I left transmitter pluged in non-stop for a while even if i didn't use it, and noticed other radio channels were a bit worse then usual. Could be just my car. I unplug it now if i don't need it.

Remote stopped working instantly. But all functions are on transmitter as well.

To skip whole folders for example you need to hold Pause button, then press it so it reads FLDR. If you press left/right you skip a whole folder.

For volume control on transmitter just hold left/right a bit longer (3seconds)

Bottomline:

Plugs in nicely.

I tried SD, USB both worked. Love it that FM can even read songs in folders so you can organise a lot easier.

The manual said not to use folders, but it still played them normaly even though i made several, each with 20 songs inside.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections