DX » Community » Reviews » 1.0" LCD Car MP3 Player FM Transmitter with IR Remote Controller - Black (2.5mm Audio/SD/USB/DC12V)
  • 5 star 35 ( 55% )
  • 4 star 27 ( 42% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymodreamarin on 05/23/2014

The price makes it more than OK for use in your car. I use it in the slot in my trunk, because I ue the lighter slot (between the front seats) for other devices, such as SKU 48925 (with my phone charger) or SKU 2148. The remote control works fine. Does NOT seem fragile, but feels quite sturdy. There is a constant hiss accompanying the music, but it ... Read more

Modulator Modulator
    0 0
  • posted bywarpman on 04/17/2014

Dirt cheap Easy to understand Multiple functions Works like a charm Very close to plug-and-play Appearance perhaps - if your into that. Price might be to cheap for some people to find this product not interesting In this day and age maybe a second USB-IN would have been nice. So that you can charge your phone - and listen from an USB-stick. Nice to ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysamba34 on 01/15/2014

It is very cheap and works well. Every part of device works well, card slot, usb port and remote controller. It is not durable. After using couple of times the lcd screen stopped to work. It is made of very very cheap plastic but the price is also cheap as you know. if you do not look for a high quality product, you can easily buy without any negative ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarttin123 on 01/14/2014

The occurrence frequency, USB port and SD card slot, a small remote controls, aux cable in the package although only 20 inches long! Stable FM frequency, light realignment in the case of interference The buttons on the remote control should be more pressure does not keep well in the slot car ... Ever hear distortion at AUX, volume should be reduced ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJoyfik on 11/20/2013

The price, the remote control, the sockets (usb, etc). Le prix, la télécommande, les prises (usb, etc). Very cheap stuff, can break easily, doesn't remember the settings if power cut off as you do when you stop your car. Fragile, peut facilement casser, ne mémorise pas les options si alimentation coupée comme lorsque l'on arr&#23... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNickname1960 on 11/09/2013

Easy to install , eeasy to use , even i got it working within a few minutes. Now i can listen to my favorit music everywhere i wat to. I use it in my car, and it's great. With an cigaretlighter plug adapter you can also use it in your house, office or where you want to. Will there ever be sillence anymore :<) , just kidding, i have not discovered ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byerininsan on 10/19/2013

You can listen to MP3 music from your SD card or USB drive with just a normal radio! No CD-radio needed! Just wonderful! You won't need to spend hundreds or dolars with a high-quality radio. It was quite hard to get it set and get used to it but when you know how to use it correctly, it all works perfectly. The plastic was damaged in the 2 ones I bought.... Read more

0 0
  • I
    posted byAlbgar on 10/19/2013

It is very cheap and it does work, you get your music on your radio. The music (or the audio) it's not clean, you have a not nice backgroung sound. Althought this, it's in a lower volume than the music. The plastic seems cheap, but it hasn't broken yet. The cable to conect something to the aux entry of the transmiter is really short. If you don't have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNickname1960 on 10/15/2013

Easy to install , eeasy to use , even i got it working within a few minutes. Now i can listen to my favorit music everywhere i wat to. I use it in my car, and it's great. With an cigaretlighter plug adapter you can also use it in your house, office or where you want to. Will there ever be sillence anymore :<) , just kidding, i have not discovered ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBelaruso4ka on 10/04/2013

very easy to use the remote is very small and thin so good point while driving > very interesting if you don't have money to spend in order to get a full autoradio with all options... different device possible: MP3 USB SD card!! non Happy with the purchase and for its price, it is good purchase Good device, good idea. If your vehicle has only a stock ... Read more

nice look usb and SD
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections