DX » Community » Reviews » 1.0" LCD Car MP3 Player FM Transmitter with IR Remote Controller - Black (2.5mm Audio/SD/USB/DC12V)
  • 5 star 29 ( 55% )
  • 4 star 22 ( 42% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymodreamarin on 05/23/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The price makes it more than OK for use in your car. I use it in the slot in my trunk, because I ue the lighter slot (between the front seats) for other devices, such as SKU 48925 (with my phone charger) or SKU 2148. The remote control works fine. Does NOT see... Read more

Modulator Modulator
    0 0
  • posted bywarpman on 04/17/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Dirt cheap Easy to understand Multiple functions Works like a charm Very close to plug-and-play Cons:Appearance perhaps - if your into that. Price might be to cheap for some people to find this product not interesting In this day and age maybe a second USB-IN... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysamba34 on 01/15/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is very cheap and works well. Every part of device works well, card slot, usb port and remote controller. Cons:It is not durable. After using couple of times the lcd screen stopped to work. It is made of very very cheap plastic but the price is also cheap as you know... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTotemBulls on 09/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is a standard, generic car FM transmitter. Quality is OK. Sound quality is reasonably (if you are not really into music - OK for me, at least). You can change music and folders WITH the remote control (but not on the device). Overall OK for the price. Cons:... Read more

2 0
  • posted bySergio147 on 09/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:If you don't want to spend a lot of money y a stereo it is ok... It's a good product and it works perfectly...You can listen your music only with this fm transmissor.very easy to use > the remote is very small and thin so good point while driving > very interestin... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrana95 on 08/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:> very easy to use > the remote is very small and thin so good point while driving > very interesting if you don't have money to spend in order to get a full autoradio with all options... > different device possible: MP3 USB SD card!!! Cons:> qual... Read more

1 0
  • posted byelenaalex on 07/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:As I do not want to spend a lot of money on a stereo, I do use this type of device. This is my third one and I think it is very good. It is easy to use and easy to set up. It has a remote control so I can use it even when I'm driving. I do not use the lcd screen but I'm... Read more

0 0
  • posted byROLOO79 on 06/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:If you don't want to spend a lot of money y a stereo it is ok... It's a good product and it works perfectly...You can listen your music only with this fm transmissor... Cons:The sound is bad, when you don't have radio signal you can't hear anything, so it's no... Read more

1 0
  • posted byeckooooooo on 06/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Easy to use - Beautiful and clean - It works really well with USB - Good plastic quality - Flexible - Really small, so it fits in every place Cons:- The 2.5mm cable is a lil'bit short - It has a small background noise - The IR controller aint that good OtherThoughts:I r... Read more

Showing the FM Transmitter
    1 0
  • posted bypeterpepo on 06/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:+ Great price + Remote Control - however doesn't work + Aux IN / Line IN - provided cable is weak + USB reader - seems to read mp3s ok + SD card reader - seems to read and play mp3s ok + Reception is ok + Bright easy ro read LCD Cons:- Remote control not worki... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections