DX » Community » Reviews » 1.0" LCD Car MP3 Player FM Transmitter with IR Remote Controller - Black (2.5mm Audio/SD/USB/DC12V)
Customer’s impression:
perfect Useful Bueno Simple Easy
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byExpertaiser on 01/26/2015

Pros: Cheap Functional When you turn it on it starts from the last song played Easy to use Cons: Built quality is cheap but decent If you often listen to radio and want to hear your music this item is perfect for you. Too bad sound quality doesn't match CD since there is difference in sound and... Read more

Impression:Simple,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byintwernet on 12/29/2014

This is a great gadget for your car. You plug it into the cigarette lighter socket and tune the radio to a desired frequency and you can listen to whatever you want. You can insert TF card, connect it to your phone with the included cable. The quality of the sound is decent enough. You can bend a... Read more

Impression:perfect,Easy;

0 0 0

• posted byflooo on 11/17/2014

This tansmitter helps me everyday. In my car I have no jack, and it's very boring if i want to listen my music. It's the same thing when i'm in a friend's car. With this transmitter I can hear my music in each car, no problem ! Just have Radio FM and listen !

Impression:perfect,Easy;

0 0 0

• posted byjeffyap on 11/17/2014

Remote control faulty. The button not representing the function. But for this price to play MP3, it is tolerable.

Impression:As expected;

0 0 0

• posted bysaullespaul on 11/15/2014

el costo esta bien, y funciona correctamente, solo el empaque viene un poco maltratado pero eso no afecta al producto ni a su funcionamiento, todo bien, recomendado

Impression:Bueno;

0 0 0

• posted bymodreamarin on 05/23/2014

The price makes it more than OK for use in your car. I use it in the slot in my trunk, because I ue the lighter slot (between the front seats) for other devices, such as SKU 48925 (with my phone charger) or SKU 2148. The remote control works fine. Does NOT seem fragile, but feels quite sturdy. is... Read more

Modulator Modulator

0 0 0

• posted bywarpman on 04/17/2014

Dirt cheap Easy to understand Multiple functions Works like a charm Very close to plug-and-play Appearance perhaps - if your into that. Price might be to cheap for some people to find this product not interesting In this day and age maybe a second USB-IN would have been nice. So that you can your... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bysamba34 on 01/15/2014

It is very cheap and works well. Every part of device works well, card slot, usb port and remote controller. It is not durable. After using couple of times the lcd screen stopped to work. It is made of very very cheap plastic but the price is also cheap as you know. if you do not look for a high... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarttin123 on 01/14/2014

The occurrence frequency, USB port and SD card slot, a small remote controls, aux cable in the package although only 20 inches long! Stable FM frequency, light realignment in the case of interference The buttons on the remote control should be more pressure does not keep well in the slot car hear... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJoyfik on 11/20/2013

The price, the remote control, the sockets (usb, etc). Le prix, la télécommande, les prises (usb, etc). Very cheap stuff, can break easily, doesn't remember the settings if power cut off as you do when you stop your car. Fragile, peut facilement casser, ne mémorise pas les options... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections