DX » Community » Reviews » 1.0" LCD Car MP3 Player FM Transmitter with IR Remote Controller - Black (2.5mm Audio/SD/USB/DC12V)
Customer’s impression:
perfect Useful bad Bueno Simple
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAndersonMorais on 06/26/2015

Pros: Funcionou perfeitamente. Con: Nada

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byRockV8 on 06/11/2015

Pros: worked well with my car radio, pen for a short time, the audio was of good quality. Cons: When you turn off the car had to tune in again at a station and broke very fast.

Impression:bad;

0 0 0

• posted byunderground4550 on 03/31/2015

This is a late review, but when i bought it it seemed to work fine,but it didn't last long from rough use and it broke quickly.

Impression:Bueno,Useful,Was cheap in both senses.;

0 0 0

• posted byDAGOBERTOROJAS on 03/19/2015

Pro: precio conveniente Contra: el sonido podría ser mejor, se escucha con interferencia, además el control remoto no funciona. Tiene buen aspecto, podría ser mejor el sonido y el CONTROL REMOTO NO FUNCIONA, pero aparte de eso todo ok.

Impression:Bueno;

0 0 0

• posted byromulopericles on 02/25/2015

Pros: prety good, usefull, nice price good finishiment, well done, works fine Cons: loses last played son when it turns off, off the 12v cigarrete lightner. the remote is kinda tricky, but works. overall: fine, works with SD, USB and line, OK+

Impression:perfect,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byandyu72 on 02/09/2015

Товар хороший все работает. претензий как всегда нет! Так держать! Персонал DX работает отлично! Спасибо за сотрудничество!

Impression:Полезным,Буэно;

0 0 0

• posted byExpertaiser on 01/26/2015

Pros: Cheap Functional When you turn it on it starts from the last song played Easy to use Cons: Built quality is cheap but decent If you often listen to radio and want to hear your music this item is perfect for you. Too bad sound quality doesn't match CD since there is difference in sound and... Read more

Impression:Simple,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byintwernet on 12/29/2014

This is a great gadget for your car. You plug it into the cigarette lighter socket and tune the radio to a desired frequency and you can listen to whatever you want. You can insert TF card, connect it to your phone with the included cable. The quality of the sound is decent enough. You can bend a... Read more

Impression:perfect,Easy;

0 0 0

• posted byflooo on 11/17/2014

This tansmitter helps me everyday. In my car I have no jack, and it's very boring if i want to listen my music. It's the same thing when i'm in a friend's car. With this transmitter I can hear my music in each car, no problem ! Just have Radio FM and listen !

Impression:perfect,Easy;

0 0 0

• posted byjeffyap on 11/17/2014

Remote control faulty. The button not representing the function. But for this price to play MP3, it is tolerable.

Impression:As expected;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: