DX » Community » Reviews » USB Power Adapter/Charger for Iphone 4 - White (100~240V/EU Plug)
  • 5 star 139 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 43 ( 23% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 1% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 1% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydealdriver on 01/02/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Does exactly what it says it does. We used it extensively throughout Europe and it was perfect. Never missed a beat. It's very lightweight and robust. No problems. Cons:No cons. It was perfect. Does exactly what it says it does. We used it extensively througho... Read more

0 0
  • posted byironchefsworld on 11/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:USB Power Adapter/Charger for iPhone 4 works just like it should. I have used it for last 4months and it has worked just fine. USB port is nice and tight and adapter stays firmly in the wall socket. Price is very reasonable compared to other brands. If you need a USB Po... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxiaohuDX on 11/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:charges a cellphones via USB. just as intended. Cons:gets very hot while charging an iPhone 5. touchscreen on the iPhone 5 doesn't work when charging - it is a known problem with this iPhone5 when the charger isn't the stock apple charger. OtherThoughts:for ne... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytkdeals on 11/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Excellent, does the job, looks good, good plug european, no more to say, absolutely no difference between original and this one. Cons:Mine came a little bit dirty and little bit scratched, but I guess it was shipping fault, still I managed to clean it from the o... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytseyboth on 10/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is a good looking, well build and a really good product. I'm currently using it to charge my Ipod Touch and it woks just fine! I have used it also with the GoPro and it was good too. It says EU plug, but it works for the Brazilian Plug as well. Cons:-It doesn't has a... Read more

1 0
  • posted byk0va177 on 10/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works as it should, it charges the phone. I didn't mesure any values, and i didn't test it for maximum current so i realy cant' say anything about that. Built quality is good, not great as original apple's charger, but good enough Cons:Pins that are pluged into... Read more

Reare USB1234 Opened
    0 0
  • posted bydbboydx on 10/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Price: Very cheap and worth it, because it's only 2.00$ and it's just like an original. Quality: Works great, just like an original. More: Useful, easy to use, comfortable and really worth buying. Sum: very recommended deal to anyone. Shipment: Pretty fast, or... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrafaelferraresso on 10/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is the first charger that I bought at www.dx.com that really works at my house! It charges my iPad and my iPhone normally. the speed depends on the cable. Cons:This charger didn't worked at Cuiabá MT, Brazil - where my mother lives - and I coulnd't find a reason... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKwarkNL on 10/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Works good. - Looks the same as the orginal one from Apple - Does was it has to do, Charge together with a cable. - White, Small, Great - Cons:- Smells like burned plastic - Gets hot - Give sometimes the apple security problem: This accessory is not supporte... Read more

2 0
  • posted byirvin711 on 10/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good and reliable. Cool and stylish. Work as expected. You can use it practicaly everywhere for any device which has USB charging. Small size, beautiful white color, ordered for Samsung works fine and fast. Also connect other devices and they worked fine. Cons... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections