DX » Community » Reviews » USB Rechargeable Flash Drive Voice Recorder (4GB)
  • 5 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLLCoolJack on 07/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a good USB but this is all the pros I could really add here Cons:The voice recorder does not work with Windows 7...if you have an xp you would have a better chance; overall - old technology and for a very expensive price; I really do not know what I wa... Read more

0 1
  • posted byElectrons on 05/27/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:None Cons:Switch on side not easy to use. The low-level tapping on the recording is extremely annoying and does not warrant the price. I have another recorder from DX- much cheaper - and have no problems with it. OtherThoughts:If it was known about the tapping... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymoemoney on 11/10/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very easy to use, just plug into USB port and charge for a few hrs. I charged mine for 5 hrs - I just plugged it into my computer at work and it charged properly. To use it just turn it on, I got 4 hrs and 28 minutes of recording time before the battery die, not... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypsamuel on 09/01/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Simply great. Looks 100% like a normal usb flash drive, even the package does not mention the voice recording function. Once opened, you find a small instruction booklet well hidden inside the package about the recording option. The wav files seem to be reason... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVostradamus on 04/01/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Simply great. Looks 100% like a normal usb flash drive, even the package does not mention the voice recording function. Once opened, you find a small instruction booklet well hidden inside the package about the recording option. The wav files seem to be reasonab... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBliss1701 on 01/13/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The key arrived pre-charged and exactly as shown in the product pictures. Even the packaging only states that it's a USB key so unless you opened it and found the tiny recording instructional paper, you'd never know. Couldn't be more simple to use. Simply slide the switch... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysmrts on 11/29/2010

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:not being told it was a recording device you'd never know. .wav format is lossless so any lacking of the microphone is lessened by not losing more with the audio codec easy enough to use comes charged price is awesome the same product elsewhere was upwards of $56 us d... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections