DX » Community » Reviews » 16-Number in 1 Backup Sim Card with Sim Card Reader - Multicolored
Customer’s impression:
OK DE ACUERDO Good reader intresting Fine if you manage to operate it
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPedroj388 on 11/28/2016

el producto que compré funciona bien MEA clonado LA SIM pero el problema que tengo que active el PIN y Nome deja Acer ninguna función en el teléfono y lo e probado en 3 solo me pide el Puk y de ay no sale meda error PIN error PIN y pongo el PUK vuelta empezar

No tiene manual pero funciona bien

Impression:DE ACUERDO;

0 0 0

• posted byleo.loai on 10/15/2016

Beautiful invention, but the CD is doesn't work? how can i install the application

Beautiful invention

Impression:intresting;

0 0 0

• posted byyishayco on 04/11/2016

Good build quality, comes with a llitle DVD, connects via normal usb like a DOK. Its small enoght for your poket. I believe it can copy only V1 sim cards, witch means OLD sim cards. I couldnt get it to copy mine. I tried about 5 different softwares. You must install COM5 drivers for the computer... Read more

Impression:intresting,Fine if you manage to operate it;

0 0 0

• posted bySeblar on 10/02/2015

Tout ce dont vous avez besoin pour clôner votre carte sim est dans ce kit très pratique si vous possedez plusieurs téléphones et que vous ne voulez qu'un seul numéro....par sécurité, n'allumez qu'un portable à la fois pour ne pas vous faire bloquer chez votre opérateur ;-) Enjoy ! Impressive kit... Read more

Impression:OK,Good reader;

4 0 0

• posted bynei123 on 09/18/2015

Recomendo bom

Impression:OK;

0 0 0

• posted byoskari133 on 02/20/2015

Vaikuttaa ihan OK SIM-kortin lukijalta, ei ole kallis. Ei toimi applen käyttöjärjestelmällä. Todella halpa!

Impression:OK;

0 1 0

• posted byWiDex on 01/31/2015

The content on the driver disk has to been installed but it is not clear what you all need to install. After managing this it is easy to read the simcard, of you know the pincode of the sim. I do not know by now of it is possible to read the sim without knowing the code or if it is possible to... Read more

Impression:Good reader;

1 0 1

• posted byskrotnisse92 on 01/20/2015

Pros: Good quality, cd, good price. cons: Doesnt work with mac os. Chinese language. But it could be really useful if you have a idea. Or just fun to play with.

Impression:intresting;

2 1 1

• posted bykotta on 12/10/2013

Is really good, does what is made for! it was better of what I though I bough it thinking "maybe is not going to work" but is really good! Nothing really!!! The disk comes with many programs to clone and copy sims, it took me a while to try them all and see what was the one that work to... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byCardano on 11/27/2013

The set includes all you need to clone your SIM with COMP128v1 protection. The set had arrived undamaged, CD can be read, SIM-reader works as it should to work, SIM-card works. It is a great set for this price. I recommend it, if you have a SIM with COMP128v1 protection and want to clone it. The... Read more

1 1 1

DX Everywhere