Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykotta on 12/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Is really good, does what is made for! it was better of what I though I bough it thinking "maybe is not going to work" but is really good! Cons:Nothing really!!! OtherThoughts:The disk comes with many programs to clone and copy sims, it took me a while to try... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCardano on 11/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The set includes all you need to clone your SIM with COMP128v1 protection. The set had arrived undamaged, CD can be read, SIM-reader works as it should to work, SIM-card works. It is a great set for this price. I recommend it, if you have a SIM with COMP128v1 protection a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykotta on 09/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:it works better of I had expected, I cloned my SIM card and it was pretty fast, it took less of what I thought it would be, and it was flawlessly. Does what is suppose to do! The software that I got was in English so it was really good, and in the disk are like 5 programs... Read more

4 0
  • posted byAlexAhmet on 06/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- It`s relative easy to use. Just insert reader in USB, launch software from disk. - Super sim can store up to 16 - I think enought for everyone. Cons:- Software cannot crack some of SIMs and get identification KI code. OtherThoughts:Greate thing, but I found ou... Read more

8 0
  • posted byAdilAbbas on 10/25/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- for the price the product has quite good build quality. - although this product didn't came with a proper manual but software has help built-in which can help you figure out how to use this gadget. - Successfully able to clone one of my old SIM card. - Did not damage an... Read more

9 1
  • posted bycell65 on 05/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- 2 quarz, fast information search - good build quality - good indication of the process Cons:- no english instruction - software has no good help - there are modern programs for this device such as Voron software OtherThoughts:- i've write 4 sim cards on it a... Read more

• posted bycachaguino on 04/22/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:worked with an old SIM card successfully cloned my SIM Cons:The CD comes with the software in Chinese and not English. antivirus detected an object on the CD and would not let me install the programs. not bring a manual. I had to install other software on the... Read more

7 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections