Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykotta on 12/10/2013

Is really good, does what is made for! it was better of what I though I bough it thinking "maybe is not going to work" but is really good! Nothing really!!! The disk comes with many programs to clone and copy sims, it took me a while to try them all and see what was the one that work the best ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCardano on 11/27/2013

The set includes all you need to clone your SIM with COMP128v1 protection. The set had arrived undamaged, CD can be read, SIM-reader works as it should to work, SIM-card works. It is a great set for this price. I recommend it, if you have a SIM with COMP128v1 protection and want to clone it. The switching ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykotta on 09/11/2013

it works better of I had expected, I cloned my SIM card and it was pretty fast, it took less of what I thought it would be, and it was flawlessly. Does what is suppose to do! The software that I got was in English so it was really good, and in the disk are like 5 programs you can use in case one does ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byAlexAhmet on 06/16/2013

- It`s relative easy to use. Just insert reader in USB, launch software from disk. - Super sim can store up to 16 - I think enought for everyone. - Software cannot crack some of SIMs and get identification KI code. Greate thing, but I found out I cannot clone some of my SIMs. Some of SIMs, especially ... Read more

0 0 8

• posted byAdilAbbas on 10/25/2012

- for the price the product has quite good build quality. - although this product didn't came with a proper manual but software has help built-in which can help you figure out how to use this gadget. - Successfully able to clone one of my old SIM card. - Did not damage any of my SIM cards - No virus ... Read more

1 0 9

• posted bycell65 on 05/12/2012

- 2 quarz, fast information search - good build quality - good indication of the process - no english instruction - software has no good help - there are modern programs for this device such as Voron software - i've write 4 sim cards on it and all works perfectly russian users - try to find programs ... Read more

0 0 12

• posted bycachaguino on 04/22/2011

worked with an old SIM card successfully cloned my SIM The CD comes with the software in Chinese and not English. antivirus detected an object on the CD and would not let me install the programs. not bring a manual. I had to install other software on the Internet I found another SIM card to function.... Read more

0 0 7

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections