DX » Community » Reviews » Mini 2.0M Pixels CMOS DV Video Camera (TF Slot)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by fredzanotelli on 05/13/2013

Pros: Really small and slim. Almost a spy camera. You can put it in a corner of the room that nobody notices. Cons: The audio function is not very good. Depending of ambient the sound keeps distorted. Not good to use at night. I can't fix the date function. Every time i rec something, the date is wrong. Equally, i can't disable data function Ot... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by Mark8 on 11/02/2012

Pros: -All the acessories described in the product specification came with the package, less the CD driver (it is not necessary at all, in Windows 7, drivers will install automatically). -Nice video resolution (720*480) for the small size of camera. -Very light; Cons: -I can't put to work the function of video activated by voice; OtherThoughts:... Read more

0 0
  • posted by ifreq on 01/09/2011

Pros: This camera and everything that it comes with is excellent ! It's small and weight is almost nothing.The battery life is pretty ok (tested about 40min/1GB file with no problem) (-10 degrees). All the little clip on attachments were made well and fit the camera perfectly. I really enjoy using this in helmet cam. Cons: Don't use this at nig... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections