DX » Community » Reviews » Micro Sim Card to Standard Sim Card Adapter for Iphone 4/Ipad (White)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrobsdeals on 04/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The APPLE style and color Micro SIM card adapter is a little more costly than other adapters but in my use of it I can say that for the very small size of it the plastic used is quite sturdy and so I do NOT see any damage resulting to SIMcards because they are protected... Read more

ADAPTER AS SEEN FROM OUTSIDE THE PACKAGE
    0 0
  • posted byWebaurum on 09/03/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very useful, simple as it could be, good plastic and build quality. It goes with two stickers, to hold the micro sim card in adapter. Cons:no really big cons, but the price could be a little bit lover as it is small peace of plastic and that's it OtherThoughts:M... Read more

1 0
  • posted byedoardopozzi on 04/14/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:very useful sim adapter.. i use that when i want to use my hold phone due to not damage my iphone i.e. when i go with my bike. great quality, easy-of-use, stylish, must have, 2 stickers, dont'have to buy another sim card Cons:none it is a great product that yo... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections