DX » Community » Reviews » Micro Sim Card to Standard Sim Card Adapter for Iphone 4/Ipad (White)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrobsdeals on 04/11/2013

The APPLE style and color Micro SIM card adapter is a little more costly than other adapters but in my use of it I can say that for the very small size of it the plastic used is quite sturdy and so I do NOT see any damage resulting to SIMcards because they are protected by this tough enough plastic. adapter. Also the white is in theme with Apple's design ... Read more

ADAPTER AS SEEN FROM OUTSIDE THE PACKAGE
    0 0
  • posted byWebaurum on 09/03/2012

Very useful, simple as it could be, good plastic and build quality. It goes with two stickers, to hold the micro sim card in adapter. no really big cons, but the price could be a little bit lover as it is small peace of plastic and that's it Make it half cheaper, as there is nothing complex in production of it Would recommend this thing to the owners ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byedoardopozzi on 04/14/2011

very useful sim adapter.. i use that when i want to use my hold phone due to not damage my iphone i.e. when i go with my bike. great quality, easy-of-use, stylish, must have, 2 stickers, dont'have to buy another sim card none it is a great product that you must buy to make your life easier :) .... if u have an iphone u must have this item to use the ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections