The cable works OK and it is really flat. The connectors are also OK and are just like the rest of the cable pretty small. I had to put tension on the cable to move it through the narrow gap where I wanted it to go and it felt like it could handle it. After that, I used it to guide a very stiff HDMI ... Read more
Very good cable for the price conscious. It functions perfectly with gigabit speeds, even when packed back-to-back -- I bought two, to get them into a cable channel where only one normal cable would fit. This functioned perfectly and I can now have two gigabit links (or split them and get 2x100 per cable)... Read more
Well built, nice feeling to the exterior coating. Came nicely coiled and packaged, no tangles or kinks. The flat cable design makes it perfect for fitting under just about any door, and makes it easier to hide or conceal along a baseboard. Speeds seem fine to me, works better than my wireless internet ... Read more
- The cable have excelent quality.
- The speed of my internet improved.
- I can use my notebook in all the places of my apartment and use the internet with the cable.
- I can close the door and the cable still pass under her without problem.
- Excellent for gamers.
- O cabo é de excelente ... Read more
The cables have a great form factor. They snake nicely along words. The cables give perfectly satisfactory transfer speeds. Length is as advertised and good to use to run through a house. None to speak of. Too long for a short application - but that should be pretty obvious. I purchased two of these ... Read more
I bought it to replace my wireless to my laptop, because that was slow. So this is obviously much faster. Another review says there are faster cables, and I'm sure he's right, but this is fast enough for me.
I like how it's flat, makes it really easy to coil up such a long cord in a really small package.... Read more
- The cable is very flexible and thin, this comes handy often when you need a workaround on some issue. - Fairly good endpoint connectors. Well, first of all the cable is not twisted, it is flat, thus by its design it's impossible to be CAT6 certified or anything near that. Having that said, the capacitance ... Read more
- The cable is fairly sturdy, much more so than cheap round cables you would find at your local computer store. - Flat means it is really easy to put in a cable tray or alike. - Connectors seem sturdy and are protected by a clip. - Not an inconspicuous color. On those areas where no cable tray is available ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.