DX » Community » Reviews » Cat.6 RJ-45 Giga-Speed Ultra Flat LAN Network Cable (10M)
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymangrove on 08/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good cable for the price conscious. It functions perfectly with gigabit speeds, even when packed back-to-back -- I bought two, to get them into a cable channel where only one normal cable would fit. This functioned perfectly and I can now have two gigabit... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJohnPrice on 11/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Well built, nice feeling to the exterior coating. Came nicely coiled and packaged, no tangles or kinks. The flat cable design makes it perfect for fitting under just about any door, and makes it easier to hide or conceal along a baseboard. Speeds seem fine to... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygroff07 on 08/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:(EN) - The cable have excelent quality. - The speed of my internet improved. - I can use my notebook in all the places of my apartment and use the internet with the cable. - I can close the door and the cable still pass under her without problem. - Excellent f... Read more

0 0
  • posted byredwards100 on 07/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The cables have a great form factor. They snake nicely along words. The cables give perfectly satisfactory transfer speeds. Length is as advertised and good to use to run through a house. Cons:None to speak of. Too long for a short application - but that shoul... Read more

0 0
  • posted byQuantumBox on 02/21/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I bought it to replace my wireless to my laptop, because that was slow. So this is obviously much faster. Another review says there are faster cables, and I'm sure he's right, but this is fast enough for me. I like how it's flat, makes it really easy to coil up... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCarlosLint on 02/06/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- The cable is very flexible and thin, this comes handy often when you need a workaround on some issue. - Fairly good endpoint connectors. Cons:Well, first of all the cable is not twisted, it is flat, thus by its design it's impossible to be CAT6 certified or... Read more

8 0
  • posted byFragFrog on 12/18/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- The cable is fairly sturdy, much more so than cheap round cables you would find at your local computer store. - Flat means it is really easy to put in a cable tray or alike. - Connectors seem sturdy and are protected by a clip. Cons:- Not an inconspicuous co... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections