DX » Community » Reviews » 1080P Full HD Media Player with AV/HDMI/USB/SD/MMC (Silver)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvladodias on 05/27/2014

Cheap, HDMI port, USB connection, play most of the things you throw at it It just broke after few months of occasional use... Probably a low quality product... One day it was working, the other day it just gone... Paid it cheap, but it only worked for a few months... Doesn't worth it... Get a Raspberry ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byziodrums on 01/17/2014

Really useful and able to read all the video formats, just like a VLC player but for TV! Great quality in video and sound (according to your files). Menu is very easy and cool. Perhaps, a little bit too "light". It sounds like a little box made of empty plastic. It seems to be fragile. A great ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySanhaim on 12/12/2013

- El tamaño. - En mi caso, no se si porque el aparato no lo hace o por defecto no manda el sonido 5.1 al deco. - Por poco más hay opciones mucho mejores y más profesionales. - La imagen me dio la sensación que en peliculas 1920x1080 hacía efectos, algo impensable en dicha resoluci&... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byInchemike on 12/05/2013

You can reproduce any kind of video, and change the subtitles colors and size, also the encoding format. I conect 1Tb NTFS hard disk and works perfect. Great product a Great price, I order 4 more for me and my family. The image look excelent. The control its very easy to use, so you can forward and backward ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bypochodelagente on 11/01/2013

Its cheap Plays all formats of image, audio and video you want, and quickly recognize any disk or memory card that will connect. Easy to transport Nice menu There are no buttons on the player, so you better be careful with the remote. If it is broken, the device has no way to be used. Maybe its helpful ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymi98joni on 10/29/2013

Takes every file format Very light, perfect when you travel. Quick start up HDMI cable included Decent operating manual The chineese/english remote The remote "smells bad" Well worth the price and would be nice if similar would support 4K A really nice media player, as I only play movies from ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybruno9 on 08/26/2013

I will have to buy a new one because the one i bought was so nice that my father in law took it and wont give it back to me, he said he liked it so much that i will have to buy a new one for me. great playback and really easy to use. too light, could have some stickers to make it stick to surfaces, like ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byTordorc on 08/14/2013

It plays wonderful all kinds of format with embedded subtitles or separate file onex (i.e .srt files) It's very easy to use and is very light, all the components in the package work perfectly. It's very lightweight so the cord flips it over. - The remote controller is on some kind of asian language that ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydijkje82 on 08/07/2013

It's small, it's plug and play and it plays (almost) everything. I found just one con: I found it pretty difficult to set the language from Chinese to English! The HDMI cable is very thick and rigid, the player is very small and light so the cable will push the player in every direction you don't want ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjordybr on 06/05/2013

A very portable, small and light full hd media player. Comes with good quality hdmi cable and a good remote control. Easy to use menu. Recognizes various movie formats. Recognizes legend files. Using hdmi cable and HD files the picture is amazing. Very useful. I think the price is fair for what it offers.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections