Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Good Product give it a Try.

posted by Shafak on 01/14/2011
    3 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

Extremely compact size makes it a an elegant part of your TV set. Apart from the size it is very durable, no heating at all even 4 hours of Full HD watching. Fast Menus and browsing. it does not take even 3 seconds to gear up an recognise a 1,5 TB usb Disk. No glitches on MKV( both 1080P and 720 P) divx and xvid playback. Awesome playback picture quality. Support DTS sound format so you don't have to conver your DTS movies to AC3 format.

Cons:

It would be wonderful to see a optical audio output for sound systems.
    Does not support Turkish character set for subtitles.
    no information about firmware upgrade on the intruction manual or diyomate web page.
    I have contacted manufacturer support line, they responded but could not help.

OtherThoughts:

Price is attractive for a Full HD and TS processing media player but somewhat it would suit more if it is priced between 35 -40 USD range. At the current price point, Optical sound output would justify the price.

Bottomline:

I have ordered 21 pcs for my colleques in my company, from 3 colors( hence different SKUs) and I guess I will order more in the coming months.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections