Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjohnty on 11/23/2011

Pretty solid stand. Good price. Fits iPod touch as well. I imagine if you had a similarly-sized device, it may work adequately, but will depend of course on the physical dimensions i modded it to remove the base so it could be attached to another platform, but the base is heavy enough to keep your device firmly held. could be cheaper? but not a huge ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheCanadianGuy on 06/14/2011

- the holder can rotate into a "landscape" or "protrait" position - plastic is great quality - balance is good - size is not too big - design is sleek - doesn't fit my phone (it's a samsung galaxy s vibrant) - doesn't rotate left to right (you have to turn the entire thing) - you cannot tilt the holder forward or backward - price ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjsc0024 on 03/15/2011

It holds my iPhone in place. The holder locks in portrait and landscape position. I like the balck color. Build quality is sturdy (but I destroyed it by adjusting something that cannot be adjusted) The neck doesn't pivot. In trying to adjust the viewing angle I actually broke the neck, close to the base. It would've been nice if the neck could be adjusted,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoseph99 on 12/15/2010

this is a great little stand that works well, it plastic and it's made well. the swivel is only 2 positions and it snaps into place. holds the iphone and is stable. easy to put the phone in and take it out. the base has a rubber foam padding to help it from sliding. great for using face time and watching movies. the stand is a little low when in portrait ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections