Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjohnty on 11/23/2011

Pretty solid stand. Good price. Fits iPod touch as well. I imagine if you had a similarly-sized device, it may work adequately, but will depend of course on the physical dimensions i modded it to remove the base so it could be attached to another platform, but the base is heavy enough to keep your device ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTheCanadianGuy on 06/14/2011

- the holder can rotate into a "landscape" or "protrait" position - plastic is great quality - balance is good - size is not too big - design is sleek - doesn't fit my phone (it's a samsung galaxy s vibrant) - doesn't rotate left to right (you have to turn the entire thing) - you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjsc0024 on 03/15/2011

It holds my iPhone in place. The holder locks in portrait and landscape position. I like the balck color. Build quality is sturdy (but I destroyed it by adjusting something that cannot be adjusted) The neck doesn't pivot. In trying to adjust the viewing angle I actually broke the neck, close to the base.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjoseph99 on 12/15/2010

this is a great little stand that works well, it plastic and it's made well. the swivel is only 2 positions and it snaps into place. holds the iphone and is stable. easy to put the phone in and take it out. the base has a rubber foam padding to help it from sliding. great for using face time and watching ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections