DX » Community » Reviews » Soshine 1.2V AA 2500mAh Batteries (4-Pack)
  • 5 star 216 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 38 ( 15% )
  • 3 star 5 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKandrath4 on 07/07/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good batteries, Charges pretty fast, Godd build quality, Great Look, I think the mAh is pretty close to the indicated Nice plastic case for organization/labeling, really usefull Cons:I only used the one set thus far. I used an Enermax charger to condition... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysergines on 07/02/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:All. Great capacity. Great quality. Will order more. The capacity is exaclty what it sais. SoShine is such a good brand. Cons:None yet, and cannot imagine any. More than one month with these batteries and no problems. OtherThoughts:I have more batteries of thi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytoni15 on 06/27/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:They are a great battery, if you really will not but they are actually 2500mAh battery that lasts me more than I have ever had. They have a very good performance. Also the case is very durable and lightweight, it is perfect for transporting smoothly. Cons:I do... Read more

packatge allphoto VoltajeJustOpened
    0 0
  • posted bycasperza on 06/20/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excellent batteries those last very long. They don't lose their capacity after a period in which they are not used. You can use it in the cameras, toys, watches and any other device that support AA bateries. It is really 2500 mAh. Cons:The price is a little high compare... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDurendal on 05/26/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good batteries, Charges pretty fast, Godd build quality, Great Look, I think the mAh is pretty close to the indicated Nice plastic case for organization/labeling, really usefull Cons:Sometimes if iddle, discharges... Charge and use, it's not a battery to stay layin... Read more

0 0
  • posted byordenator on 05/22/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have tested the 4 battery pack with a Powerex MH-C9000 and the capacity announced is very near the same as real one, sometimes they have even more capacity. These are good batteries: the weight is according capacity. You know... when they are fake, they are... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFelipebbc on 05/14/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Batteries have a great finish, nicely built. Work flawlessly on several of my electronic devices such as portable trimmers, microphones, cordless telephones and Xbox controllers. Cons:A bit on the expensive side for a product on DX but it is still worth it. Also they ar... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynoizefreak on 05/08/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:rechargeable batteries do their works more than 3-4 months! charges and discharges like original gp batteries but cost at least half price from original ( in israel). come with useless case but you just can throw it. Cons:i didnt like the case but it doesnt matter at th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byniccolass on 04/11/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excellent batteries those last very long. They don't lose their capacity after a period in which they are not used. You can use it in the cameras, toys, watches and any other device that support AA bateries. It is really 2500 mAh. Cons:I don't have any cons Ot... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShaken86 on 03/26/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Price. Quality. Cons:Since it is common NI-MH discharge in the early days can reach 10-20%. This is normal. OtherThoughts:Bought two years ago. First doubt as . But now I realized that you can use them . They have me working in the camera and flashlight . Charged charge... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections