DX » Community » Reviews » Soshine 1.2V AA 2500mAh Batteries (4-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
excelent well built Love it
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byisityourself on 09/28/2014

These batteries are well built and an excellent addition to anyone's battery repertoire. I've been using them for a selection of devices including children's toys and apple wireless accessories and over the last year they have gone from strength to strength. Highly recommended. Read more

Impression:well built;

0 0 0

• posted bypetizzle on 09/20/2014

Pros: These batteries are amazing. I am using them for over two years now and they still work nicely. You can power anything that requires AA batteries. Cons: These bad boys don't have any cons Other thoughts: Buy them a lot. If your gadgets require some other type batteries you can even buy adapters ... Read more

Super batteries

Impression:Love it;

0 0 0

• posted bysirljove on 07/31/2014

Pros: As i said in the title, really good batteries long lasting, plus you get a nice box for them :) Cons: No cons with these, i am really satisfied :) I recommend these batteries, real quality product ! Read more

Impression:excelent ;

0 0 0

• posted byKandrath4 on 07/07/2014

Very good batteries, Charges pretty fast, Godd build quality, Great Look, I think the mAh is pretty close to the indicated Nice plastic case for organization/labeling, really usefull I only used the one set thus far. I used an Enermax charger to condition the battery to 2500 mA, but after a full course ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysergines on 07/02/2014

All. Great capacity. Great quality. Will order more. The capacity is exaclty what it sais. SoShine is such a good brand. None yet, and cannot imagine any. More than one month with these batteries and no problems. I have more batteries of this brand, and all of them work perfectly. I have been buying ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytoni15 on 06/27/2014

They are a great battery, if you really will not but they are actually 2500mAh battery that lasts me more than I have ever had. They have a very good performance. Also the case is very durable and lightweight, it is perfect for transporting smoothly. I don't have any cons. Nothing to say. I've tried ... Read more

packatge allphoto VoltajeJustOpened

0 0 0

• posted bycasperza on 06/20/2014

Excellent batteries those last very long. They don't lose their capacity after a period in which they are not used. You can use it in the cameras, toys, watches and any other device that support AA bateries. It is really 2500 mAh. The price is a little high compared with other cells, but this must be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDurendal on 05/26/2014

Very good batteries, Charges pretty fast, Godd build quality, Great Look, I think the mAh is pretty close to the indicated Nice plastic case for organization/labeling, really usefull Sometimes if iddle, discharges... Charge and use, it's not a battery to stay laying aroud fot a long time (i believe that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byordenator on 05/22/2014

I have tested the 4 battery pack with a Powerex MH-C9000 and the capacity announced is very near the same as real one, sometimes they have even more capacity. These are good batteries: the weight is according capacity. You know... when they are fake, they are very light I have not found any inconvenient.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFelipebbc on 05/14/2014

Batteries have a great finish, nicely built. Work flawlessly on several of my electronic devices such as portable trimmers, microphones, cordless telephones and Xbox controllers. A bit on the expensive side for a product on DX but it is still worth it. Also they are a bit "fatter" than regular ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections