DX » Community » Reviews » Soshine 1.2V AA 2500mAh Batteries (4-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
good Good product BOM excelent well built
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVASIJ on 01/27/2015

SUPER

Impression:good,Good product,BOM;

0 0 0

• posted bysamuelzardo on 01/14/2015

Pros: The advantage of being rechargeable avoiding spending on ordinary batteries. Small case to accommodate the batteries in case of transportation or travel. Cons: larger dimensions than a common stack, making it difficult to fit the devices. In some of them can not use due to its larger If the... Read more

Impression:BOM;

0 0 0

• posted byprofy163 on 01/14/2015

Отличные батарейки soshine 1.2V. За эту цену похожих не найдете. Сейчас стоят дешевле чем в аналогичных магазинах. Всем рекомендую.

Отличный батарейки soshine Отличный батарейки soshine

Impression:Good product,soshine,aa;

0 0 0

• posted bybash84 on 12/27/2014

Pros: Real 2500 mAh capacity. Very good price (was bought with discount) and very useful box for storage. Was amazed when saw Soshine brand in our store but the price was two times higher than here.

Quality rechargeable batteries Quality rechargeable batteries

Impression:excelent ;

0 0 0

• posted byDonPablito on 12/24/2014

Pros : A batera funciona bem, tem uma durabilidade boa, já compro a esma há um tempo. Vem uma caixinha para guardar que é de muta utilidade na hora e transportar sua baterias. Cons: De vez em quando o plástico que protege as baterias solta, mas isso depois de muito uso.

Impression:Very good overall;

0 0 2

• posted byYoda72 on 12/03/2014

Benn working with these for a few weeks now. Use them mainly for toys and wii remotes. They have good capacity and last a long time. would buy again.

Impression:Good product,well built;

0 0 0

• posted byVikramwa on 12/01/2014

Bought these for a project of a solar panel lamp. And they work absolutly great. I doubt that they are really 2500mAh but they feel quite heavy! This are great batteries for projects and DIY's. Cons: I dont think they are 2500mAh But they are surely high capacity. Overall: Good for my lamp and... Read more

Good batteries feel heavy

Impression:good,excelent ,Love it;

0 0 0

• posted bygulfanclub on 11/29/2014

Excellent value for your money. They work perfectly and have high capacity which is perfect for almost all uses.

Impression:excelent ;

0 0 0

• posted byisityourself on 09/28/2014

These batteries are well built and an excellent addition to anyone's battery repertoire. I've been using them for a selection of devices including children's toys and apple wireless accessories and over the last year they have gone from strength to strength. Highly recommended.

Impression:well built;

0 0 0

• posted bypetizzle on 09/20/2014

Pros: These batteries are amazing. I am using them for over two years now and they still work nicely. You can power anything that requires AA batteries. Cons: These bad boys don't have any cons Other thoughts: Buy them a lot. If your gadgets require some other type batteries you can even buy for... Read more

Super batteries

Impression:Love it;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections