Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysharpd15 on 05/20/2011

It was cheap and fairly easy to put together and install in the car. Instructions were easy to follow. It broke on the first use. The ball joint can not be tightened enough, so iPad was loose to start with. It broke (causing the iPad to fall to the ground) when I tried to install it for the first time. It needs to be redesigned to handle the weight ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byeirikso on 01/31/2011

Very nice solution. You don't have to remove any extra cover on your iPad. Very flexible. In theory you can adjust the angle and height. It's all plastic and don't hold the weight of the iPad. The adjustment is simply too loose, and if you try to tighten it the whole thing breaks. I bought two devices because some of the things I buy fro DealExtreme ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byOesikke on 01/21/2011

Not only suitable for an Ipad but also great to fit your in car dvd player Dosn't fit in all car's. The screen is getting quit low when you compare it to the straps. Bought it to install my in car dvd player in my Ford Galaxy but the headrest posts of my car are 1 milimeter to for out of eachother. By adjusting the straps (drilled out the pin) it now ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections