DX » Community » Reviews » Gold Plated 1080P HDMI V1.4 M-M Connection Cable (5M-Length)
  • 5 star 8 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMuttli on 01/13/2014

Great gold platted HDMI Cable. Now I've been using the cable for the than 20 Months and still didn't have any issues. Mainly I am connecting my Notebook to my FullHD Led TV and watching stuff like movies in 1080p with clear sound. The cable also made a great job by streaming the last Superbowl from my Notebook via Gamepass with a rate of 3 mbps to my ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byterghalin on 10/30/2013

Great long HDMI cable for this price. No backlash, inserted with sufficient force. Easy to connect. Sometimes the image on display disappears - posting in the connector clearly falls off. But this is after almost 2 years of use. Solved the problem by pushing the end of the wire and covered with tape. Cable coating could be softer. No need to buy those ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byguiguiasdepique on 09/11/2013

Unexpensive, actual gold plated, HDMI v1.4 (needed for Audio Return Chanel, which is good for Home Cinema) and lenght of course Still Searching... The quality : it looks very strong and it actually is! The length : very useful is you don't want your TV surrounded with equipments, at mine, everything is plugged to my home cinema which is linked with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydabellido on 07/29/2013

La verdad que por el Precio, es exelente! Conectores dorados, hdmi 1.4, podes ver videos 3D lado a lado sin problemas! Viene con una malla protectora. La verdad no le encontre ninguna. No creo encontrarla. El emboltorio es exelente, parece un cable Sony de alta gama. Yo lo use para conectar la laptop con la Tv pasando el cable por el cable canal. Ya ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byToshichOmsk on 05/03/2013

Use it every day to connect a laptop to the TV. 1. Good length. It has long wanted one hdmi this long. :) 2. Good stuff cable protection. 3. Gold-plated contacts. 4. Support common 3D formats and resolutions for HDMI-enabled devices. 5. Good workmanship. 6. Good packaging. There are no downsides to this product do not see, is that the price of the other ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycyriusbe on 11/15/2011

This cable is priceless in belgium, about 60 euros! It fulfills all expectation, a friend of mine has used it with PS, 3D TV... Time for him to order one from DX (delivery time....). Quality of protection allows this cable to be well protected and flexible enough (5m is quite long). I also have sku.45108, comparable protection. I currently do not use ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byheng84 on 08/18/2011

just plug and play, plays 3d movie without a problem on my tv. its long enough for me to conceal it into the wall of various points.. no problem with it , and especially of the good price that i can get , quality is good as well , its thick and good. great cable, i bought a few of this for my house renovation project, concealed into the wall and 2 isnt ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylrlink on 03/16/2011

Cheap; Great quality cable and HDMI connectors; Easy to connect; Nice Output, no loss or any kind of problem; Nice design. Barato; Ótima qualidade de cabo e conectores HDMI; Fácil de conectar; Ótima saída, sem perdas ou qualquer tipo de problema; Ótimo desing. None. Nenhum. I'm using it to connect my Tv, computer and my dvd. I cant test the 3D, but ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections