DX » Community » Reviews » Decepticon Style Replacement Stainless Steel Buckles for Vehicle Safety Seatbelts (2-Pack)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byaleza66 on 03/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:They are small, come in a great package, and really useful for seat belts buckle protection. I used it on my chevy and the look great. Cons:The materials used in this product isn't the best. The metal is a bit rough, and the parts where the metal meets the plastics have... Read more

0 0
  • posted byADiana on 01/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:small, will not take up much space; applicable, though always in the glove box, just in case; practical, need to have for each of a car owner ; cheap, costs only $ 3. Cons:should had been with better build quality, but it is not a big problem. OtherThoughts:I will advis... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalexdvash on 01/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Well its a great product and it ver ycheap and the overall look isnt bad at all.. the usefulness isnt very usefull.. but still i like buckles and the car thing is really nice Cons:The build quallity isnt the best i must say.. The buckle size is very small and some peopl... Read more

0 0
    posted byigornik1 on 02/16/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:nice small gadget for the annoying sound reminding you to use the belt. how couldn't they understand that I do not need to wear the seatbelt in the city, when driving in the rush hours?!! Cons:should had been with better build quality, I expect the labels to be appart in... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections