DX » Community » Reviews » Micro USB Data Cable for HTC G7 (120CM-Length)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byZepps on 05/13/2014

- It just works - Good construction quality - Decent price - 1,2m lenght if good if you plug your smartphone in your LCD monitor to charge the phone None so far. Using it for 2 years, everyday at the office. Plugs remain firm and solid. Aparently it will last for years. I've changed my smartphone and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynadav74 on 04/17/2014

It just works fine with no issues whatsoever. When Samsung Galaxy S4 is connected, the phone's LED is on, whereas it is not necessarily on with other available cables. It's a bit more expensive than others available on DealExtreme. It's a bit difficult to plug it to a Samsung Galaxy S4 at first. I needed ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byViperi87 on 01/21/2014

Bought a few of these for my samsung galaxy s4. works good. looks like good condition. Best price/quality ratio! Definitely recommended! It is a mini usb cable to usb cable, it works as intended Well built In my country the same cable it´s price would be around 5 to 8 times more, so a pretty awesome ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKLcoolboi on 12/30/2013

- The length is a good length, I'd say anything over 1m is pretty good - The plugs aren't loose and fit nicely into my computer and phone ports - It is built quite well, should last me quite a while - Perfect for charging various devices such as your phone or tablet - The price is affordable and I feel ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyndahan on 10/16/2013

the cable syncs and charge the cellphone. works with all the cellphones i've tried (galaxy s3, nokia n86 etc). 500 chars. the charging rate isn't good. it starts at 1000Mah but after a minute or two drops to 400-200Mah. just a cable, i have no other thought but apperantly this field is mandatory for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVelmont on 09/25/2013

Looks nice and has a very nice-to-the-touch material. It's not the normal cheap cable-feel. I actually didn't remember I had bought this extra one from deal extreme, I thought it had come with the phone. It's also seem to be quite resistant to becoming a cable-mess, because of it's thickness and material.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCubytus on 07/26/2013

Very good quality. Cable is smooth, appears to be proberly shielded, and can bear daily usage. Length is just right, not too short, not too long. No cons, really. Perhaps would be nice if USB ends were more slickly designed? Just nitpicking here. Not only for HTC, but any device that use the micro-USB ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrrrrrreeeee on 07/10/2013

Well, it is just a cable. But a good one, it is quite long so I do not have to be sticked to the charger. It is a well build, it doesnt broke with intensive use. It is of course suitable for all other micro USB products, not just HTC. it works not only for charging but of course even for data transfer.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalteredworld on 06/25/2013

- The build quality is really great, especially compared to other micro USB cables I ordered from here. (Broken after 2 weeks of usage) - Of course the price - It would be better if the joints were more protected According to the description it's compatible with the HTC G7. As micro USB is a standard,... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bypeto1971 on 06/20/2013

Works fine, both for charging and data. Good length. Really cheap, I got five for less then the price of one here in Sweden. Ordered five, but one was broken. Worked when twisted one way. Probably some loose cable/cables inside. Good thing I ordered five! Quality seems good despite having trouble with ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections