DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm Audio Headphone Adapter for LG KG800 (12CM-Length)
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFreemanTheOne on 08/19/2013

It is small, so it is easy to carry it around with you anywhere. Sound quality is good, with good headphones, it is better than original headset. Build seems to be solid, it holds firmly in the phone, just as headphones hold firmly in this convertor. It is another thing to carry around, if you keep it connected to your headphones, it is harder to fold ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStarscreem on 06/09/2011

A very good product. And specially good cause of the price. Very easy to use it and listen on ur earphones, speakers, or use it as the atenne for radio. But even to connect in your car to listen mp3's over the 3,5mm jack. The build quality is quite cheap. But good enough if you be a bit carefull and use it where it's ment to be use. I use the cable(... Read more

0 0
  • posted byliedson on 02/03/2011

Well, it works just fine. Works with all phones, obviously, and sound's great. It costs near 7 dollars here so price is definitely a pros. Also its size is perfect (not too big and not too small). Nothing too important, just the build quality but it's not bad at all cause it works fine. Works perfectly with my KG800. I'm pretty sure this cable will ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoptix2000 on 01/08/2011

-Works fine on my LG Neon Phone recognizes the adapter and sound comes out of any headphones I plug in, does what it's supposed to. -Build quality is cheap cheap cheap. -Plug feels of cheap plastic -Plug tolerances aren't great and don't fit well -Cable feels cheap and is really thin -Headphone plug is rather tight but becomes loose when you plug it ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections