DX » Community » Reviews » BlackHawk Universal Free Size Durable Belt with ABS Buckle (Black)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJHall158 on 02/22/2013

Great buckle that will not accidentally open. Heavy duty nylon construction. Velcro lining on the inside. Comfortable fit. Would be nice if it had some keepers. I can't find anything else wrong with it. Sturdy construction, comfortable on the waist. What else could you ask for a well known name product ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPolishHammer on 01/18/2012

Belt material is durable and build well, Belt contains Velcro on the inside which allows adjustment for the size. Is compatible with all holsters, radio pouches, and flashlight holders that i could get my hands on. Plastic buckle looks thin on the sides and the small button on occasion will slip out ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMrQuan on 08/31/2011

Belt material is very very strong, Belt material will probably never break as it is thick and wide, Has a stitched logo (doesn't look cheap)/ Looks tacti-cool :-P Belt is very wide, to wide to be used as a belt because it won't fit through the loops, Plastic buckle looks thin on the sides and I think ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections