DX » Community » Reviews » Dual Battery Charging Station with 2800mAh Rechargeable Batteries for Wii (Black)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytroilomen on 06/04/2014

It looks cheap but it does the work perfectly. -Acceptable battery duration -Nice presentation -I like the color -Batteries fits excelent in the wiimote No cons at all -It gets tricky to charge sometimes -Only take care because if it falls it can break easily -The batteries are really strong If you don'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKimmoK on 11/01/2013

+cheap +good looking charging indicator +satisfied with build quality +it works... -2800mAh? let me laugh! -sometimes have to fix remote position to get charging started -you need to remove separated motion plus sensor before you can put remote to charger 2800mAh? Remotes are fully charged after one ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byventasortiz2009 on 09/25/2013

- It works perfect with your remote controls (for wii) - It comes in different colors so you can costumize at you pleassure - It charges batteries in low time - Price/quality - It didn't fit my control 100% - The batteries can't be replaced - Tottaly easy to use, you only plug and start charging - You ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byflystef on 08/17/2013

Price, USB Cable is long. It's useful. ON/OFF interruptor on the backside. Good apparence. Feels exactly like than regular remote backings Cheap item, but useful. Little difficulty to insert battery into Wii controller, and the contact between the charger and the battery don't work every time. No 220... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byNayhz on 02/13/2013

- Very, but really, very cheap (!); - Charge a bit fast; - Little space used; - Good quality batteries; - Need the whole controller in order to chage; - Only charge via USB connection; - Battery does not last that long; - The station is plastic, so watch it because could break easy; It's smaller than ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byEpenalver on 10/30/2012

Great product for the price. I love that the battery packs have a charging indicator. Will save me many dollars from buying batteries. The product is cheaply made and my controllers did not fit the docking station completely. I had to manuever the controller in such a way to keep connection and fully ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byfelixsantos on 09/21/2012

None? It doesn't fit in the controller, so it is useless unless you break and use the batteries on an external charger. The charger seems quite uncomfortable, even if the batteries could fit properly. Maybe it works in old controllers (wii remote with no wii motion plus integrated), I haven't tried, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCRR01 on 09/06/2012

replace regular batteries, so we can save some money charges quite fast ligths indicating charging can be connected to powered usb batteries need to be inserted in the remote to be charged, just because the battery alone can't be positioned to keep contact with the charger. So, it's not possible to use ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynathinha on 08/06/2012

Charges fast. Battery does not last long (not more than an hour or two). Common alkaline batteries used to last about a week or more for me in these controllers. When controllers are out of base or it is not powered up, batteries discharge. Also, one of the batteries discharges faster than the other ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byadrianomm on 07/03/2012

It works. It is very easy to install, just remove the cover from your wii controller and insert the battery. The battery itself does have a black cover that substitutes the original one. Battery life is ok. A couple of hours. You can change the battery easily if it runs out. Mine is defective, does not ... Read more

Inside With a controller Battery installed

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections